Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Nilsson in net for Canucks.

Per Chris Ryan, same lineup as well.

After dealing with McElhinney who constantly gives us fits, we now deal with Nilsson.

4-1-1, .952% and 1.39 GAA against us. Again, different teams with scoring issues, but it's remarkable how these goalies play against us in their careers. :laugh:

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
First game of the season I can go to and first time seeing that beautiful jumbotron of ours from the nose bleed 200's. I'm almost embarrassed to wear my Cory jersey though. Might have to put tape over it and write in Blackwood

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We should be able to light up Nilsson.

Guy blows and always has.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
We should be able to light up Nilsson.

Guy blows and always has.

What's the Devils record vs him?

I was at a win In Long Island around 2012, a 2-1 Devils victory

But usually he stones us, right?

Devils usually beat Markstrom

Just quoting myself here:

After dealing with McElhinney who constantly gives us fits, we now deal with Nilsson.

4-1-1, .952% and 1.39 GAA against us. Again, different teams with scoring issues, but it's remarkable how these goalies play against us in their careers. :laugh:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Nilsson in net for Canucks.

Per Chris Ryan, same lineup as well.

We were lucky that Rawly didn't go with Mrazek

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hopefully I have MSG and I don't have the Canucks homer broadcast. Their Sportsnet coverage has to be bottom 10 in the league, which is pretty normal for Sportsnet really.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

McElhinney has better career numbers against us, so pick your poison if that's your logic.

I don't put a ton of stock into it since teams differ season by season (especially our teams over the last 5 years), it's just an interesting stat to note if anything how certain goalies look against us.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Of course, I have nothing to do all day at work and then right before lunch someone schedules a two hour meeting at 1pm to do a walk through of an upcoming training session........ I was supposed to watch the Devils game! lol :rant:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Of course, I have nothing to do all day at work and then right before lunch someone schedules a two hour meeting at 1pm to do a walk through of an upcoming training session........ I was supposed to watch the Devils game! lol :rant:

play the game for them, use it as a metaphor for the training or something

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

set alarm on phone to sound like phone ringing…..

tell work there is a "family emergency"….

….leave and go enjoy the game and party like its 2019

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Hopefully I have MSG and I don't have the Canucks homer broadcast. Their Sportsnet coverage has to be bottom 10 in the league, which is pretty normal for Sportsnet really.

Any time a Canadian team is involved, Centre Ice here will default to the Canadian broadcast. So, unfortunately, I'm stuck with Shorthouse and Garrett. f*** my life

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Any time a Canadian team is involved, Centre Ice here will default to the Canadian broadcast. So, unfortunately, I'm stuck with Shorthouse and Garrett. **** my life
It’s actually the other way around in the states.

Most times (not all times) a Canadian team is involved, they will only show the American team’s feed.

Although they do always show the HNIC feeds, even when an American team is playing.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Any time a Canadian team is involved, Centre Ice here will default to the Canadian broadcast. So, unfortunately, I'm stuck with Shorthouse and Garrett. **** my life
Yea that is usually how it goes for me as well. Can't wait to here a bunch of nonsense that isn't true about non-Canucks teams as usual. I'm sure there will be some "clog the neutral zone" comments as well.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
McElhinney is better against us than Mrazek.

As I’ve said, Mrazek has gotten wins in spite of himself in his non-shutout wins against us. He hasn’t played all that great against us when he isn’t getting shutouts.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Supposed to be at work during the game. Made up some BS about a doctors appointment. Did the same thing when we played Bern on a weekday afternoon in preseason.

Don’t tell my boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad