GDT: Devils vs. Bruins - 7:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Yes. I guess in case both Nico and Zajac came off the lists.

Also, you need to have at least 4 players on the taxi squad. I don’t know if waivers and the AHL game yesterday impacted needing some bodies on the squad.

Woncka

Jan 19, 2021
636398939506368793-milk-carton-missing-johnny-gosch.jpg
You managed to pull up one of the first few cases of this

both were never found, though I think everyone could have slept more soundly without knowing that

Ive thought about what it would be like to be someone who searches for these people. However itd be quite the lengthy career with not many chances to actually find these poor people before theyre Shipped off

Nicomo Cosca

Aug 13, 2020
Cincinnati, OH
You managed to pull up one of the first few cases of this

both were never found, though I think everyone could have slept more soundly without knowing that

Ive thought about what it would be like to be someone who searches for these people. However itd be quite the lengthy career with not many chances to actually find these poor people before theyre Shipped off
The doc on that boy (Who Took Johnny) is so sad. The part where the mother had some kind of dissociative episode and imagined him coming home as an adult...just heartbreaking.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Neither should be playing if our roster is healthy and properly staffed.

Neither should be playing unless the roster is decimated. They’ve proven time and again they aren’t NHLers. I’d rather try out an unknown than a known commodity that sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad