1djs2Vc.gif

8HWdFaa.png

rsBKqoL.png

Last edited:

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Not sure on what the lines will be. Maltsev and Merkley were sent back to the taxi squad. Goose is cleared to play, Travis is off the list but won't play tonight, Murray is out again tonight as well. Kulikov and Vats are good to go and unless we see someone like Boqvist activated from the taxi squad we'll have to run 7 defenseman.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Not sure on what the lines will be. Maltsev and Merkley were sent back to the taxi squad. Goose is cleared to play, Travis is off the list but won't play tonight, Murray is out again tonight as well. Kulikov and Vats are good to go and unless we see someone like Boqvist activated from the taxi squad we'll have to run 7 defenseman.

I think there’s a special COVID slot for Zajac’s situation. I don’t think NHL expect players to immediately come off the list and be ready to play in their next game.

Gusev was technically off the list for Tuesday’s game but did not play.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
OK I updated the lineups, looks like something similar to last game with the forwards unless Goose gets back in. We're back to six defensemen I guess so here's hoping we get a Kulikov-Vats pairing.

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad