GDT: Devils v.s. Coyotes-Gene Wilder Encore Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Just a heads up They changed doors to an hour before the game from*now on

https://twitter.com/NJDevils/status/790985453348515846

Most other arenas do 6pm I think anyway. I always loved the 1.5hr opening because it assured you wouldn't get stuck in a painful line to get in. When I arrive an hour early for Caps games it is a zoo when it first opens for big games.

At least the 1 hour policy encourages you to spend more money at the surrounding businesses I guess.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
..that poster is a joke right? If not, that's awesome

Nah, every home game has a poster where we're killing or humiliating the opponent. I can only imagine the Islanders will get fish sticks and the Rags will get the Statue of Liberty turned red and evil.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Just a heads up They changed doors to an hour before the game from*now on

https://twitter.com/NJDevils/status/790985453348515846

Not that I ever was in a rush to get there 5:30 anyways...I suppose it's a half hour less they have to pay staff and keep the building open.

It was nice to have the entry spread out more, especially when there was something else going on like the mystery pucks which you had to get there early for.

Camille the Eel

Hoping for something better than another low scoring nail biter tonight

LGD

Can we please score more than two goals? (Have we done that yet in five games?). Or generate a few more chances. For all our shots, I think very few high quality looks. Mostly stuff thrown at the net from long range and then frozen puck. Basically nothing off a forecheck.

Boucher over JJ, hooray.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Excited for Zacha and Hall tonight. Steve just tweeted Zacha aspires to be like Anze Kopitar. That'd be a freaking dream come true.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Not sure if it was posted but here's tonights 5$ poster :D

CvnqH4qWYAEPyTZ.jpg:large

LGD!

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Why are we still using Cammy with Zajac? Zajac literally had his worst season ever when they were together while Cammy was near PPG last year with Henrique

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Why are we still using Cammy with Zajac? Zajac literally had his worst season ever when they were together while Cammy was near PPG last year with Henrique

Neither Cammalleri or Rico are going so they're probably trying anything to get them going. Personally not a fan of that Zajac line either, but who knows. They'll probably throw the lines in a blender if nothing is happening after the first period anyway.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Can we please score more than two goals? (Have we done that yet in five games?). Or generate a few more chances. For all our shots, I think very few high quality looks. Mostly stuff thrown at the net from long range and then frozen puck. Basically nothing off a forecheck.

Boucher over JJ, hooray.

Sounds about right, shot quantity up but quality leaving something to be desired. I guess baby steps though, more shots is a step in the right direction. The only game I thought they established a sustained forecheck was the 1st period vs. TBL. They capitalized and potted 2 early on but nothing the rest of the game. So yeah I think 2 regulation goals is our max so far and most times it's been only 1. Time for that to change tonight!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Justin Peters is still in the league? Wow.

Can we please light up a backup for once :)

Maybe this weekend we can light up a backup. Or the next time we actually play a backup. This guy isn't even a backup, he's an AHL scrub.

I mean he may be an AHL backup.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I don't care if Cory has a bad game...just as long as we score some goals. How about a 5-4 win? Let's put some on the board.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't care if Cory has a bad game...just as long as we score some goals. How about a 5-4 win? Let's put some on the board.

Have to wait for Kinkaid to play for a 5-4 win.

But I think we've one once when Cory has allowed 4 goals as a Devil. It was against Ottawa in a shootout in game number 6 of last season. I'm pretty sure that's our only win with him where he's allowed 4 goals.

I forgot what the exact figure is, but I'm pretty sure we only have 8 total wins in the 3+ years in which he's allowed even 3 goals.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Have to wait for Kinkaid to play for a 5-4 win.

But I think we've one once when Cory has allowed 4 goals as a Devil. It was against Ottawa in a shootout in game number 6 of last season. I'm pretty sure that's our only win with him where he's allowed 4 goals.

I forgot what the exact figure is, but I'm pretty sure we only have 8 total wins in the 3+ years in which he's allowed even 3 goals.

Wow that's incredible lol. Poor Cory :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad