GDT: Devils v.s. Coyotes-Gene Wilder Encore Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I brought this up once in the GDT of the preseason game against the Panthers at West Point

But we hired the former Panthers equipment manager (Chris Scoppetto), one of the guy's that didn't survive the offseason purge. They canned a bunch of people there, including John Madden (and replaced him with none other than Dave Barr) and even their head athletic trainer. We didn't fire anybody when we brought him along, just added him to the staff.

I bet he'll already get a few more hours of sleep before weekend matinees, since us and virtually most of 28 other teams don't have do morning skates for matinee and early start games.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Tonight's poster is just savage:

CvnqH4qWYAEPyTZ.jpg:large

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Justin Peters is starting for Coyotes tonight. So there goes any hope of our offensive exploding.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
While the poster is amusing this one isn't worth 5 bucks tonight. I thought I might end up buying them all but this is an easy skip for me, still wish they would just give them away for free like the Red Bulls.

I'll be there as usual, LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Justin Peters is starting for Coyotes tonight. So there goes any hope of our offensive exploding.

Sounds like some dude they picked out of the crowd.

Or the stage name of actor or musician, who has the first name of Justin and middle name of Peter. And refuses to use his biological last name, due to either hating his family or having a hard to spell or pronounce last name.

Think Steven Tyler of something like that. I'm not sure why he doesn't use Tallarico, just giving the example.

This guy is probably named Justin Peter Scrubini or something.

Hellraiser

Jun 12, 2015
New Jersey
I was at the Rags game the other day against the Yotes cause a friend had free tickets to the game. The Yotes didn't look good at all offensively, and looked pretty average defensively getting pinned in their own end sometimes. Domingue kept them in the game. I'm predicting a Cory shutout tonight and a two point night from Zacha

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I bought a replica Wonka costume for Halloween this year! Gonna be epic.

Lets go devils!!

First time ever seeing a Coyotes game, I have seen them all now!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I bought a replica Wonka costume for Halloween this year! Gonna be epic.

Lets go devils!!

First time ever seeing a Coyotes game, I have seen them all now!

Vegas is going to mess you all up. ;)

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Hoping for something better than another low scoring nail biter tonight

LGD

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
"ohhh ohhh pro GDT guy you're so great ohh ohhh"

traitors.