GDT: Devils v.s. Coyotes-Gene Wilder Encore Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
500_zps9d9ushk4.png

Tonight at 7:00 pm on MSG+, watch the Devils take on the Arizona Coyotes.

giphy.gif

The Devils are coming off an overtime win against the Wild, but will they be able to maintain the momentum and build a genuine winning streak of at least two games?

giphy.gif

Hopefully, the Devils will actually be capable of breakouts, so the audience doesn’t scream in frustration:

giphy.gif

If the Devils win, the Coyotes can be sent off with:

200_s.gif

But the question remains, can the Devils win two games in a row?

Willy-Wonka-suspense.gif

There’s only one way to find out: tune into MSG+ tonight at 7 pm. If things go badly:

tumblr_mh98rznJV31r1ad86o6_250.gif

If things go well,

giphy.gif

Coyotes Projected Lineup:

tumblr_mowflzM4WL1spq7vdo1_500.gif

Domi-Hanzal-Vrbata
Rieder-Richardson-Doan
McGinn-Martinook-Duclair
Crouse-Dvorak-White

Ekman-Larsson-Murphy
Goligoski-Stone
Chychrun-Schenn

Domingue
Peters

Devils Projected Lineup:

puddy-devil.gif

Hall-Zacha-Palmieri
Bennett-Henrique-DSP
Cammy-Zajac-PAP
Kalinin/Josefson-Fiddler-Boucher

Greene-Severson
Moore-Quincey
Auvitu-Lovejoy

Schneider
Kinkaid

Last edited by a moderator:

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Interesting to see Henrique centering 3rd line. Cannot say I am against this move at this point as Zacha and Zajac have been better than him so far, and it gives us some more balance potentially.

One thing with Hynes is I feel he is good about making changes relatively quick when he sees a guy not playing up to his potential. good move if not for just lighting a little fire under Henriques Anal cavity

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really liked this GDT and then I saw JJ was on the 3rd line and now I'm feeling like I have diarrhea.

Don't care how, I want JJ off the 3rd line now! I want a 3rd line, I want one that scores more than 5 goals a year! Give it to me! Haven't seen the movie in a bazillion years. I thought the girl was cute when I was a child and watched the movie. Even though she was mean and snotty and a spoiled brat. Forgot her name, Veruca or something? She was supposed to be from England. A lot of characters in that movie had British accents. Even Charlie's science teacher. Don't think any of his family had the accents. Mr. Slugworth had one too.

Interesting to see Henrique centering 3rd line. Cannot say I am against this move at this point as Zacha and Zajac have been better than him so far, and it gives us some more balance potentially.

One thing with Hynes is I feel he is good about making changes relatively quick when he sees a guy not playing up to his potential. good move if not for just lighting a little fire under Henriques Anal cavity
I don't care that Henrique is on the 3rd line, I'm more annoyed that he has to play with JJ. Why is JJ on the 3rd line? We tried this last year for almost all 58 games he played it failed. Good god already.

Can we play Boucher? You're already handicapping one line at even strength with him on it.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
I don't care that Henrique is on the 3rd line, I'm more annoyed that he has to play with JJ. Why is JJ on the 3rd line? We tried this last year for almost all 58 games he played it failed. Good god already.

Can we play Boucher? You're already handicapping one line at even strength with him on it.

+1

I love Uncle Rico, and I'd prefer him on the first line, but his play thus far hasn't locked him in the top two lines. It's more offensive that he's on a line with JJ than that he's on the third line. JJ is the worst forward on the team. Even if Elias is at 50% and decides not to come back, I'm sure he's better than JJ.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
+1

I love Uncle Rico, and I'd prefer him on the first line, but his play thus far hasn't locked him in the top two lines. It's more offensive that he's on a line with JJ than that he's on the third line. JJ is the worst forward on the team. Even if Elias is at 50% and decides not to come back, I'm sure he's better than JJ.

When it comes to offense, I think Kalinin might be worse than JJ. It's a tough one though.

I know DSP has produced bupkis this year so far, but he should be playing up there more. Last year was the "lets see what we have year" with JJ and we saw the dead offense that we've seen his entire career. I'm okay with seeing what we have again this year, but not with guys who we've already seen enough of before this year. I wanna see more of Boucher and DSP, even if DSP scored a half a dozen or more fluky or lucky goals.

It's almost like the coaches were reading the last GDT or the last few of them. Where people were calling Henrique invisible and I was calling Bennett invisible. "Hey, I was reading this board and all these people think Rico is invisible and this one guy was saying how invisible Beau has been. These people ain't seen nothing yet! You want invisible? We'll put Josefson on a line with them! They're gonna wish they were with the guys they were playing with these past few games!"

I'm really hoping that when the morning skate happens in a little while, we're seeing JJ and DSP swapped. Hopefully this is all premature.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
First cream of the crap team we've played this year, I'm a little nervous.

No offense visiting Coyotes fans, as they are one of my favorite fan bases in the league and I don't think I've ran into many that I didn't like. ;)

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Still on the 1st page of the GDT and anal cavaties and diarrhea have already been mentioned.

I'm Ripshot and I approve this message.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Speaking strictly in terms of goals we have the worst offense and best defense in the league at the moment. Hopefully this team can net more than 2 goals tonight.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I love playing the Coyotes! My favorite western team. And I'm actually confident going into a game, for a change..

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Still on the 1st page of the GDT and anal cavaties and diarrhea have already been mentioned.

I'm Ripshot and I approve this message.

We gotta make the GDT's great again!

I'm glad to see the lines were fixed and that was much ado about nothing (hopefully). It was Pepto Bismol for my upset stomach at what the original lines were.

I automatically assumed those were the practice lines yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad