Devils Team Discussion (team/player news and notes) ‎2015/16 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils 1m1 minute ago
John Hynes will address Cory Schneider missing practice. Team says it was not for birth of a child.

Remember when i jokingly said panic... Now I mean it

PANIC

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Brooks has the Devils at 29th. I just don't see it with Cory and the defense. Maybe we're better off for the Matthews lottery. However, I still think we'll finish about where we finished last year.

We are really lacking in the middle. Don't see any problem with that prediction.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
John Hynes will address Cory Schneider missing practice. Team says it was not for birth of a child.

PANIC

Did McDavid also miss practice today? :sarcasm:

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
I understand not putting larsson the pp to prevent him from going over 25 each night but then I don't see why Greene is on the PP

Feed Me A Stray Cat

Mar 27, 2005
Boston, MA
Since 2007, Tootoo has accrued 148 minutes on the PP, which is about a full season's worth on the 2nd unit.

He has 2g and 2a totaling 4 points, which is 1.6 PPP/60. That's horrendously bad.

Not that anyone needed convincing that Tootoo shouldn't be on the PP. But wow that's horrible. I feel like most D3 college players could equal that production if they stood on a PP unit.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
I understand not putting larsson the pp to prevent him from going over 25 each night but then I don't see why Greene is on the PP

I agree. If this is the reason, no reason for Greene on the PP. Granted I don't think he should be on it anyway as he has a weak shot and usually shoots wide anyhow.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I dont know if Scotty is around, but we should start another rumor and see if it spreads.

That Ryder/Havlat to Boston rumor last deadline spread like wild fire. LMFAO

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey

PANIC

I hope Cory is all right. Team is a cooked goose waiting for carving if he's injured.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I have no problem with Kinkaid playing. Go at it, kid. I trust you. Plus, the games are basically meaningless. It's all about development at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad