Not open for further replies.

devilsfan35

Jun 15, 2015
1659529389564.png

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Once again: I told you so. We're the Devils. We're the second-worst franchise over the past decade. You are naive for thinking it wouldn't come to a worst case scenario.
The hell does that have to do with anything?

Give me a break. Fitz got Dougie to sign here, signed Hughes and Hischier to REALLY reasonable long term deals.

It's not the team's fault Bratt's agent is an asshole... two negotiations in a row. Even before he put up his great year... caused him to miss camp. Here we go again. This absolute bad faith between the player/agent and the team. Fitz said at the draft they have an offer on the table that is long term and shows financial commitment to the player from the owners. There seems to have been no negotiating from Bratt's camp.

Bratt has to know that once this goes to arbitration, why would Fitz want to go through this crap again next year with this dude's agent?

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Pretty wild that people like Friedman are asleep at the wheel here too. Not that he's being given real time information, but a player of Bratt's caliber going to arbitration is pretty significant and there's just radio silence.

Reactions: Devs3cups and Mgd31

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Pretty wild that people like Friedman are asleep at the wheel here too. Not that he's being given real time information, but a player of Bratt's caliber going to arbitration is pretty significant and there's just radio silence.
To me that just supports the theory that there has been no negotiation or response from Bratt and his agent. Even when he's had to talk about he he said there's pretty much nothing going on.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
You figure one of the big guys would have came out a while ago and said he was on his way to arbitration. He's the best player in at least the last 5 years to go...

Reactions: Unknown Caller

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
who really cares? we either sign him long term or we trade him for a nice return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad