Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - 2022-23 season thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
All Star weekend is this weekend, Devils allowed 1 guy guaranteed and one extra that has a 50/50 chance getting into it depending on the rest of the league entries. Who ya going with?

Reactions: Capt Nico Poo

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010

There’s a Devil high up on every trophy here besides Vitek who’s “only” at #10 for the Vezina. And no Devils pacing to be in the top 10 for Art Ross and Rocket.

It’s a Dom article, so obviously it strictly analytic based, but very cool to see nonetheless.
Time to introduce the Rod Langway trophy so Siegs can win it. (I wouldn't be offended if they called the Stevens or Robinson trophy either)

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012

Jack is the guy fans want to see and he deserves it. I would like to see Miles Wood wipe out doing the fastest skater competition.
I really wish they did the All Star game like this, obvious all stars get in and then a bunch of guys with specific skills in the random competitions. As terrible as he was, I always wanted to know how hard Gelinas could shoot the puck.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Just sticking up for Skinner who seems to have rejuvenated his career a bit, or at least is playing in the top 6 where he belongs with a quality center instead of the 4th line for whatever reason during the early days of the deal.

Well the reason was Krueger was terrible coach who did Skinner dirty for no disernable reason.

I know all fans of losing teams bitch about coaches but Sabres have a real cause with him, Krueger was weirdly extra bad in peculiar ways.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Just sticking up for Skinner who seems to have rejuvenated his career a bit, or at least is playing in the top 6 where he belongs with a quality center instead of the 4th line for whatever reason during the early days of the deal.
Skinner has 86 points in 103 games since the start of 2021-22, which is a 68 point pace per 82.

Stephen Gionta

Boston College > Boston University
Jun 15, 2015
East Rutherford, NJ
All Star weekend is this weekend, Devils allowed 1 guy guaranteed and one extra that has a 50/50 chance getting into it depending on the rest of the league entries. Who ya going with?

None.

But if we had to send someone? Vanecek.

In reality - Hischier, Hughes, Bratt, Hamilton, Siegenthaler, Marino, and Vanecek are all worthy of All Star Game consideration at this moment.

Reactions: My3Sons and glenwo2

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
None.

But if we had to send someone? Vanecek.

In reality - Hischier, Hughes, Bratt, Hamilton, Siegenthaler, Marino, and Vanecek are all worthy of All Star Game consideration at this moment.
1669928959729.png

• Haha
Reactions: FooteBahl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad