Devils Team Discussion (current team/player news and notes) ‎2014-2015 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
At least there are a few of you guys that don't just look for the negative. Thank you fellas!

Dec 10, 2008
NoDak now NYC area
Unfortunately, goldfish have a longer memory than some people here.

Pull your head out of the sand, our mediocre #4 overall is a mental midget, an absolutely awful skater and is not "our best young talented dman."

Hasn't improved a god damn shred since his rookie year. Blame Subban, blame Deboer, blame no Robinson, blame the beer vendors at the rock. I don't give a piss, this is a Larsson problem. Work on your god damn skating. And when you're done, keep working on it. It's the number one thing holding this guy back.

Throw the draft position out of the window and watch the guy play. There's a very limited ceiling here. My expectation at this point is a decent #4 guy....

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
well maybe Lou is doing a youth movement and secretly trying to hit the jackpot with McDavid just like how the Pens team did on the ice and financially with Crosby haha

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Who knows maybe Lou and Pete want to give severson a 5-10 game trial run in the nhl and see how he looks. Its not far fetched to have him around for 5 games send him down and call petey jr up

GratefulDevil

A long, strange trip
Apr 13, 2006
Middletown, NJ
We'll at least there's no more log jam on D anymore.

attachment.php

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Who knows maybe Lou and Pete want to give severson a 5-10 game trial run in the nhl and see how he looks. Its not far fetched to have him around for 5 games send him down and call petey jr up

Good point, I can definitely see this happening.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Pull your head out of the sand, our mediocre #4 overall is a mental midget, an absolutely awful skater and is not "our best young talented dman."

Hasn't improved a god damn shred since his rookie year. Blame Subban, blame Deboer, blame no Robinson, blame the beer vendors at the rock. I don't give a piss, this is a Larsson problem. Work on your god damn skating. And when you're done, keep working on it. It's the number one thing holding this guy back.

Throw the draft position out of the window and watch the guy play. There's a very limited ceiling here. My expectation at this point is a decent #4 guy....

Again, more people missing the big picture. How exactly is sitting in the player suites eating popcorn while inferior players play going to help him at all? The dude needs to play and play every night. He did nothing in the preseason to warrant not being in the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad