Confirmed with Link: Devils sign Kulikov

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
tenor.gif

Reactions: Sweetpotato

Offseason Champs

May 16, 2011
Being able to rotate Carrick/Smith/Kulikov for the bottom pairing seems like a good thing to do. I like it.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
I remember everyone bashing the guy when he was in Winnipeg and Florida.

It’s another bandaid solution but that confirms that Smith will be playing on the left side.

Let’s just hope we’re not done upgrading our blueline because this is what we got atm...

Murray-Severson
Butcher-Subban
Smith-Kulikov
Carrick

Reactions: mdj12784

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA

It’s another bandaid solution but that confirms that Smith will be playing on the left side.

Let’s just hope we’re not done upgrading our blueline because this is what we got atm...

Murray-Severson
Butcher-Subban
Smith-Kulikov
Carrick

Kulikov is a lefty...

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela

Murray-Severson
Butcher-Subban
Smith-Kulikov
Carrick
kulikov is a LD

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ

Murray-Severson
Butcher-Subban
Smith-Kulikov
Carrick

Jets fans seems to be saying he was solid for them...so not sure what you’re taking about.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
At least he's not a small soft finesse guy. For one year at such a cheap cap hit he won't block any prospects and may actually be able to give some stability to Subban to help him rebound. Maybe he helps push the Devils defense all the way from complete dumpster fire to just a stove top grease fire.

This does sort of suggest Fitz isn't seeing anything in the trade pipeline in the near future for a defender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad