Not open for further replies.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I'll be going to this game

One of the few wins the Senators have while I was in attendance was against the Devils

Hoping for similar results

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'll be going to this game

One of the few wins the Senators have while I was in attendance was against the Devils

Hoping for similar results

I'm 1-1 when in attendance against the Devils. Unfortunately it was ECF Games 1 and 7 :cry:

However, kitten will be watching tomorrow! :nod:

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
I'm 1-1 when in attendance against the Devils. Unfortunately it was ECF Games 1 and 7 :cry:

However, kitten will be watching tomorrow! :nod:

The Devils factor in to all of my top 3 all time live attendance memories:
- I was at ECF game 1 too. That OT winner was amazing.
- I was at game 6 in 1998 where we eliminated them for the first ever series win.
- I was in NJ when we eliminated them in 2007 game 5.

Was not there for ECF game 7 but that's up there in the list of worst Sens moments.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
The Devils factor in to all of my top 3 all time live attendance memories:
- I was at ECF game 1 too. That OT winner was amazing.
- I was at game 6 in 1998 where we eliminated them for the first ever series win.
- I was in NJ when we eliminated them in 2007 game 5.

Was not there for ECF game 7 but that's up there in the list of worst Sens moments.

Yeah, I still look fondly on that OT winner. To me seemed like it happened in slow motion, absolutely perfect tic-tac-toe. That was my first ever NHL game too.

My seats were on Havlat's side of the rink on the play up in the corner... so it was beautiful to see (skip ahead to 2:00 for when the goal starts happening)

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Guys, there are no fat players on the Devils.

How are we supposed to prepare a Pre-Game talk if we can't discuss fat players on the other team?

Karlsson2Turris*

Would fully expect a loss if this was last year (based on the circumstances). Let's see if our team has really changed this year.

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
This is one of those rare games where we'll get a glimpse of what our guys are made of. Everything is against them...long layoff, disruption to the routine, being in Ottawa absorbing the atmosphere for the past few days, and a big emotional game the whole country will be watching on Saturday night.

There's all the excuses in the world for the guys to have a bad game. It'll be interesting to see who can rise above all that.

I would hope that every player on this team wants to be a difference maker Saturday. As rusty as they are, the Devils are in for a tough night. This team has fight and pride as well as a four-game winning streak on the line.

I'd almost like to see an angry Greening and Cowen in the lineup.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Funny, the Bruins have played 4 more games than us already. The good news is they we tied in points.

If we pull out a win tonight, regardless of performance, I'd be ecstatic.

Edit - this is why all Sens fans knew we wouldn't be at the bottom of the league like the rest of HF and league fans predicted. We have played mediocre to poorly in all 5 games yet still manage to pull out some victories (4 game winning streak is a nice surprise). But you look down the standings and you look at Carolina at 0-5-2, Buffalo at 1-7; that's an entire other level of suck that we were never going to keep up with based on our talent level alone. Sure, you can say it's because of our great goaltending, but the fact is, goalies are a big part of the team too. That's like saying "well if we didn't have great pitching we'd be a bad baseball team". Well no kidding.

Last edited:

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Twittles:
--
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 19m19 minutes ago
Greening and Condra extras up front. Cowen appears to be extra D. Lehner is in the starters end. #Sens
--
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 19m19 minutes ago
Looks like Lehner tonight and Anderson tomorrow in Chicago but that won't be confirmed until after the skate. #Sens
---

GO SENS GO!!!! UNITED IN RED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad