GDT: Devils @ Senators - 1:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Want more
more-kylo-ren.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not sure if I’m psyched about Schmid playing or not.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm happy with the Schmid call, a lot of people here want to roll with Schmid/Daws as backup next year, they need to get a chance to show they can be trusted if that's the case.
Good point.

I’m not sure if I want to roll with them as a backup next year, but they’re certainly a cheaper alternative than $3 million for that useless, bad injury case, burnt piece of logs sieve that I’m tired of talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Whaddagoal

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Not sure if I’m psyched about Schmid playing or not.
This is where the lack of a strong 1B option truly is noticeable. We can only hope that Blackwood is back rather sooner than later and we can start to play them with a proper 50-50 split. Perhaps even give Blackwood couple extra starts for all that missed time. We need to get a good hard look what we have in him before we give him that big contract this offseason.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I can see a couple factors going into the Schmid decision (Other than not trying to burn out VV as others mentioned)

1. He had a great game earlier against Ottawa. The confidence boost goes a long way to help young goalies like Schmid.
2. It's an early game compared to a late game. That's 6 hours less rest than VV would normally have in these scenarios.
3. The next two games should be significantly more of a challenge than today's game.

I would have still went with VV as I think he gives us a better chance of winning , and I think it's important to pick up as many wins early in the season as possible while we're rolling, but I understand the decision.

xigon

Jun 13, 2019
I’m new to sports betting, so I kinda don’t know anything. Can someone tell me if I am understanding this correctly. If I bet on the Sens scoring 6 goals or less in this game, I win the bet?

E1AB0057-5DAD-4587-9C68-32C0E8D492F2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad