Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
exheSKb.gif

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
If you watch it closely, Greene IS trying to go 5-hole, but he doesnt put the puck right through where he wanted to, but Nilsson kicks it in on himself anyway! :biglaugh:

Oh, LOL, yeah knew it was too good to be true.

I love Greene, but his offensive/puck skills are like some cardboard, usually a black hole or shot into the shinpads, so this makes it extra extra juicy.

I'll take it....

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
…and the home crowd in the arena goes wild in celebration right? :laugh:

**** the team, the city, their geriatric fossil mouth piece….**** all of it

win again tomorrow and keep their franchise where it belongs…..wallowing in the gutter of 46 years of ineptitude

*Hi-fives*

I hate the Sabres. Some of their fans are probably good and okay people though, I just will never root for that team ever.

Unless they're playing in a playoff series against the Rangers or Flyers. If it's against the Blue Jackets or Leafs, I hope the league disqualifies both before the series begins.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
What a God awful call, but I'll take it. the ref probably didn't want to suffer through another Devils PP.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I still can't believe how that ended

It was like the hockey version of a Final Destination kill scene where an impossible sequence of mishaps occurs in the most unlikely of ways leading up to the deathblow

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Get this, we're like 5th in the East and our two 30 goal scorers from last season are pretty much shells of themselves (and the other guy Cam is also similarly in a rut)

Things can only get better right?

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Get this, we're like 5th in the East and our two 30 goal scorers from last season are pretty much shells of themselves (and the other guy Cam is also similarly in a rut)

Things can only get better right?

yea we need rico and palms to get going. Very happy with Hall and Zajac so far. Once the offense starts to click a little bit we should be fine

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This must be a high in shots on goal for the last 3 years.

Never mind, we got 44 the other night and only 43 tonight. I thought we had 45 or 46 tonight, before I saw it come up 43.

As irritating as this game and the Minnesota games were, maybe even the last game against the Canes too, it seems like a troll face win. A little annoyed BuffaLOL got a point though. **** them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

One of my favorites.

Although I would laugh in Steve Ott's face just for being a bad hockey player.

Can you believe someone signed him this year? Good ole Kenny Holland.:help:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does anyone remember Patty's failed penalty shot attempt in OT on Garth Snow? Then he came back and scored an OT winner anyway and I think we won 1-0?

Probably the year before the 04-05 lockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad