Carrier-Grant-Baptiste

Gorges-Ristolainen
McCabe-Franson
Nelson-Falk

Nilsson

48WX5J.gif

pn7MgY6.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE CANGIALOSI, Thank you... for your service.

tumblr_lw65i7U9Ch1qb62p6o7_1280.jpg

XdKulnp.png

0PqwaBv.jpg

dkp%20copy_zpsg8rcobfn.png

7:00PM MSG+

Hellraiser

Jun 12, 2015
New Jersey
The Sabres are rolling three lines tonight? Interesting strategy Mr. Bylsma :sarcasm: I have a feeling that first line will do some serious damage to us tonight

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
We will win so much that you will get bored with winning. Believe me. These hockey players are just tremendous. Tremendous hockey players. The experts, and these are the smartest people, believe me, these experts all tell me that these are just the best hockey players. Terrific players. I mean, big league. Winning, folks, get used to it. That's what we're going to do. Every night.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I mean, how stupid are these fans? How stupid are they? They think they know things, they don't know things. I know things, okay? I know all the things. Ask anybody. Nobody knows things better than I do. I know things, my things are the best things. And these fans, they're clueless. When I post about the Devils, it's because the American people want to know about the Devils. It's true. The Sabres, they're not sending us their best. Good, honest, hardworking Devils fans are tired of these Sabres showing up and taking their goals. Those goals belong to the Devils, do you understand? They belong to the Devils. As long as I'm on this board, the Devils board, I guarantee no one will be laughing at us, I guarantee that. We're going to take this league back from those Sabres fans and make our team strong like it used to be.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord now5 seconds ago

#Devils just announced Mike Cammalleri will miss tonight's game at Buffalo for personal reasons.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord now5 seconds ago

#Devils just announced Mike Cammalleri will miss tonight's game at Buffalo for personal reasons.

Unfortunate.

Please tell me they will put Zacha in his spot on the PP though or Boucher if he plays. Would love to see those two on the PP unleashing one-timers.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Meh

Can't we play Boucher in his spot?

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Dam it. Bennett with Rico and Palms. Zacha with Josefson and DSP:help:

Bennett deserves the bump. Zacha's still learning in this league, he's probably not going to be one of our top offensive contributors this year.

That's not a bad thing, either. Look at Mark Schiefele. He wasn't in the league full time at 19. Zacha's potential is very high, but he's not there yet.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
I really wish we'd signed Okposo. We'd have one of the top forward groups in the league with him in the lineup.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
I really wish we'd signed Okposo. We'd have one of the top forward groups in the league with him in the lineup.

I wouldn't worry too much. It's only a matter of time till Rico and Palms wake up from there slumber. Rico usually has good games against Buffalo so maybe he can break his dry streak tonight.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey

Maybe, but I'm not a fan of Okposo. I think he's more of a strong 2RW.

Our forward group might be better now, but it does little for us. I'd rather us wait see what we have with the kids and young forwards we have now. Address that need this off-season or later. Oshie might be a free agent this off-season; I would much prefer him than Okposo plus we get another year to try out other players.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Bennett deserves the bump. Zacha's still learning in this league, he's probably not going to be one of our top offensive contributors this year.

That's not a bad thing, either. Look at Mark Schiefele. He wasn't in the league full time at 19. Zacha's potential is very high, but he's not there yet.

Not playing alongside the likes of JJ and DSP he won't. :laugh:

Who is centering that line?

Calling they score one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad