GDT: Devils @ Sabres - 8pm, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffaloSabresSword

May 11, 2011
Sabres make lot mistakes if u can get some easy goals and counterattack and pressure them to mistakes you Will winn. But sabres are a good team so if they click tonight they can score and sabres really need this winn so think it will be hard for Devils to winn this, you will need some good pressure taking advantage of mistakes as they will come. But sabres cant keep being up and Down when they can be very good.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Red Dead 1 really holds up well too. Those are two of my favorite games ever.
Didn't have ps3 or xbox360. Some day I will play.

Great game, always meant to go back and play through it again. Maybe one day

Red dead redemption 2 is great long and deep story, im a literature fan, I like classic and modern novels. And RDR2 writes really well, its a great journey of protagonist, he pay for his sins, he opens in different ways and his friends help him to open different sides of his character, the whole story and world around him working well and in the right direction.
Its not the best story of the world, it is a rightly writing story with interesting twists, fun and voluminous characters.
And I can't imagine that good man can hate this game. It gives what actual TV shows and movies can't. It's an interesting story about bad man who is trying to live with his actions and trying to find piece. I can't imagine the man of conscience and good education who can stay cold for this story. Even if you did never play video games.
Its not the case to start. Its the case to play one time in your life.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai

Red dead redemption 2 is great long and deep story, im a literature fan, I like classic and modern novels. And RDR2 writes really well, its a great journey of protagonist, he pay for his sins, he opens in different ways and his friends help him to open different sides of his character, the whole story and world around him working well and in the right direction.
Its not the best story of the world, it is a rightly writing story with interesting twists, fun and voluminous characters.
And I can't imagine that good man can hate this game. It gives what actual TV shows and movies can't. It's an interesting story about bad man who is trying to live with his actions and trying to find piece. I can't imagine the man of conscience and good education who can stay cold for this story. Even if you did never play video games.
I'm over here still playing Shogun 2 like a turd.

Reactions: Xirik and Guadana

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 612865

You‘re 100% right comrade. Buffalo is getting hot just as the Devils are coming off what I’d call a once in a lifetime bender. Absolute bullshit is what it was if I’m being honest. Devils fans can @ me all they want during a fluke streak but have gone shockingly silent since Wednesday. Big surprise.
I can't stop laughing at these hahahahahaha.

My insides start hurting.

I still can't get over the one with doggo in the moon over NYC that @njdevils1982 did the other night.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just f***in win

The mainboard will be brutal if we lose two in a row or god forbid even more

Guys like Biz will start getting excited and saying ''I told you so'' and rejoicing that he won't be having to get that Devils logo tattooed on his asshole because we won't be in the conference finals in the next two years.

And then that FOOL Keith Yandle will be telling everyone he was right, in between penning letters to the HOF committee to induct Shane Doan and whining about him not being in the HHOF.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
View attachment 612832View attachment 612833

For some reason I can't post the @RangerDoggo avatar, so I'll leave the mock posts up to @DerekDevils30 or anyone else that wants to try their hand and can actually save his avatar and attach it to posts. I've tried it on both my phone and desktop computer and I have trouble for some reason. So I'll just stick to what I do best.

View attachment 612835
The NJD will struggle to keep up with a strong up and coming team in BUF that's red hot and well coached and has an outstanding 41 year old netminder. Lindy also has trouble coaching in Buffalo and keeping his mind on the game in the years since being ousted.

6-2 BUF
1669417147053.png
1669417202432.png
1669417207172.png
1669417209966.png
1669417214207.png

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And to think when I was going through my great depression of 2020-2021, I probably missed out on I'm gonna say about 10k posts. 20k posts is probably an overcalculation.

I still posted daily, but I wasn't posting a whole lot like usual and I may have went some days during the 2021 offseason without posting. I was probably too busy eating or something.

There was a period in February 2020 where I went 2 or 3 days without posting. I didn't post a goals against review for any of those days (I did make them all up after my little timeout, this was a personal timeout, not an HF Boards sanctioned timeout/ban) and I figured some people would think I was dead, in jail or in the hospital when I finally logged back on after what had to have been close to 72 hours. That was over a bunch of personal drama.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Just f***in win

The mainboard will be brutal if we lose two in a row or god forbid even more

Guys like Biz will start getting excited and saying ''I told you so'' and rejoicing that he won't be having to get that Devils logo tattooed on his asshole because we won't be in the conference finals in the next two years.

And then that FOOL Keith Yandle will be telling everyone he was right, in between penning letters to the HOF committee to induct Shane Doan and whining about him not being in the HHOF.
Devils starting their hunt for SC, and the start was very loud. It is starting to "Devils against everyone".
Biz was a dough way before Devils gig, hope Devils fans are smart enough to not give him any penny. Adam was the guy who is trying to say everything right, but you understand what kind if thing he is trying to do. And his Devils performance is disgusting. Yandle? Didn't know about his personality before and he started badly.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I copied the picture from his avatar. Not sure why HF doesn't like your copy.
View attachment 612910
It likes my DD, although I actually have multiple copies on my phone (cause it got buried cause I have too many pictures on there) and I've had the same one on this computer since...... Hold on, let me look.....

March 31st of 2018!

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Devils starting their hunt for SC, and the start was very loud. It is starting to "Devils against everyone".
Biz was a dough way before Devils gig, hope Devils fans are smart enough to not give him any penny. Adam was the guy who is trying to say everything right, but you understand what kind if thing he is trying to do. And his Devils performance is disgusting. Yandle? Didn't know about his personality before and he started badly.
I still have yet to see the actual Yandle clip where he predicted us to miss the playoffs after winning 12 or 13 in a row (forgot what win we were up to at that point) because apparently he just ''Doesn't think we can keep this up'' (yeah, no shit, we can't keep this up. We can't win 15-20 games in a row. What a proclamation!), but I've still yet to have the staples removed from my head over how many times I banged it against a wall after they went around the desk on his first night on TNT two weeks ago and asked everybody who they think should be in the HOF that isn't already in there, to which he replied Shane Doan and cited how much he's done for Arizona hockey.

That's right up there with those ''Shane Doan is better than Patrik Elias'' posts from the mainboard back in 2012.

The only way Shane Doan would have made the HOF is if he would have played at least 3 more years until 43+ years old, stayed healthy almost the entire seasons after that and broke Gordie Howe's games played record (since broken by Marleau) and that would have probably gotten him in.

Marleau will likely go in the HOF because he now has that record, but if he didn't then he otherwise would not even be a candidate. And I love Patrick Marleau, but he's only HOF worthy for that games played record. He's a hall of very good under any other argument. And that's what Shane Doan is at the very best.

If Doan goes in then we definitely gotta start putting guys like Brad Richards, Vinny Lecavalier, Zach Parise, guys like that in. The only thing Doan has over any of them is how many more games he lasted in the league than any of them did.

Reactions: Guadana

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

RDR2 allowed me to babysit a boy and bully him while doing it.

10/10 Game

Reactions: Guadana

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schmid is starting tonight?
I don't believe it's been said yet. Ruff normally doesn't announce ahead of time, he did after the morning skate last game and everybody in the media had a chuckle over it and joked it was the reporters Thanksgiving gift lol.

But I'd lean towards that being the case. And if it's not then he'll almost definitely start tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad