GDT: Devils @ Red Wings 7PM

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Just like the Michigan game Detroit with the primary assist on the winning goal give a win away.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
I posted yesterday about the Wings' upcoming schedule and the likelihood of them getting oustered by Jan. 1.
They got a point tonight, they're now winless in 4 right?

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
With the players we have, we should not be this bad in OT. OT right now feels the exact same way as shootouts used to feel. You just know its gonna be a loss when it gets there. At least the team woke up in the 3rd. Still, not a complete effort. We have no identity right now.

You can't have 6 game losing streaks, and now a 4 game losing streak and expect to do anything.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
With the players we have, we should not be this bad in OT. OT right now feels the exact same way as shootouts used to feel. You just know its gonna be a loss when it gets there. At least the team woke up in the 3rd. Still, not a complete effort. We have no identity right now.

You can't have 6 game losing streaks, and now a 4 game losing streak and expect to do anything.

I bet red wings media will see it as a 2 game point streak though.

Reactions: TheMule93

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Realistically, Booth scoring two goals in a game won't happen again but do you start playing him more often?
I didn't see the whole game but he looked pretty good with Z and Nyquist. One of the few lines that had hustle and got chances around the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad