Confirmed with Link: Devils re-sign Pavel Zacha (3 years, $2.25 AAV)

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Good. Still not a bust. I think he puts up 20 this year and plays well on the PK, but I have a feeling it might be with a different team when all is said and done. Ray based off his comments seems a bit upset.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I wonder who leaked the KHL nonsense? If the agent did it what was his point? NJ fans would rise up in unison and demand Shero empty the vault for him so he wouldn’t go to the KHL? That seems like an unlikely strategy. Anyway good this is over and the league can get back to handwringing on the big name RFAs.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
tenor.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I wonder who leaked the KHL nonsense? If the agent did it what was his point? NJ fans would rise up in unison and demand Shero empty the vault for him so he wouldn’t go to the KHL? That seems like an unlikely strategy. Anyway good this is over and the league can get back to handwringing on the big name RFAs.

Most likely his agent. Dumb move but glad this little saga is over.

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He does make us better, especially with the alternatives being some scrubini like Rooney playing if he weren’t here.

Who cares if he’s the 4th line center or 4th line anything? It’s time to move into the third decade of the 21st century and stop the cravings for having some worthless plumber or termite eating up a lineup spot because we can’t have skilled guys on the 4th line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad