Confirmed with Link: Devils re-sign Goalie Keith Kinkaid (2 years, $1.25 AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
I thought he was going to sign with Anaheim or LA, since his new girlfriend lives and works there. She's apparently in TV over there...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
A lot of people said he was going to be a big ticket free agent or a expansion draft pick.

Guess people really overvalued him.

There were so many goalies available, I never thought he was a real choice for them.

Fleury seemed very obvious for the longest time. Ever since Murray took over the starting job in Pittsburgh and won the cup a year ago as the starter.

So it was pretty much guaranteed Fleury and someone else. I thought maybe Grubauer, only because of McPhee's past with him and drafting him when he was the Capitals GM. They opted to go with Calvin Pickard instead. I can't recall if McPhee took anyone he had history with when he was with the Caps. Only Conte with his history with Merrill, or maybe it was because of Mike Foligno.:laugh:

I thought he was going to sign with Anaheim or LA, since his new girlfriend lives and works there. She's apparently in TV over there...
Sounds like Ryan Miller is all but officially signed in Anaheim because of his wife working and living out there. His wife is also an actress, I believe.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Always liked Kinkaid. Clearly has a presense about him and seems to get along with everyone quite well. Always joking on social media with the guys, doesn't seem to care much that he isn't the starter. Let alone last season was probably one of his best in his career. Good, cheap, simple, smart deal.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
So which goalies will be at rookie camp.

MBW, Appleby, Cormier, the Swiss draft pick or some random ECHL guy?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So which goalies will be at rookie camp.

MBW, Appleby, Cormier, the Swiss draft pick or some random ECHL guy?

Probably the first three you mentioned and possibly the one we just drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad