GDT: Devils @ Rangers - 7pm, MSGSN & NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Please have patience with me here . I feel it’s good luck whenever I post something like this in the GDT lol.
Rangers have a dangerous top line with three guys that are very dangerous . Panarin Kreider Zib . Then they have the kid line with Chytil Laf and Kakko . They are struggling yet again this year but they will be playing hard. Kakko trying to show it was legit that at the draft he was as good or better pick than Jack ( lol not even close ) .
Fox is a game breaker and Sheshterkin can steal a game by himself ( not so much this year ) .
They are shit 5on5 but their PP can do damage .
Stay out of the box and we will skate then into the ground .
Go Devils Go !

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I think the Devils will still be worn down from the recent schedule so it will be interesting to see if they can finish shifts strong.

Last game they got gassed early in shifts and couldn’t find any extra juice if they had scoring opportunities at the end of shifts.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I think the Devils will still be worn down from the recent schedule so it will be interesting to see if they can finish shifts strong.

Last game they got gassed early in shifts and couldn’t find any extra juice if they had scoring opportunities at the end of shifts.
They got to Buffalo at 2AM Friday and played a back to back. Basically 48 hours of rest since then at puck drop and not a long trip to get to MSG. I’m sure they’ll be fine and explosive.

forceten

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Please have patience with me here . I feel it’s good luck whenever I post something like this in the GDT lol.
Rangers have a dangerous top line with three guys that are very dangerous . Panarin Kreider Zib . Then they have the kid line with Chytil Laf and Kakko . They are struggling yet again this year but they will be playing hard. Kakko trying to show it was legit that at the draft he was as good or better pick than Jack ( lol not even close ) .
Fox is a game breaker and Sheshterkin can steal a game by himself ( not so much this year ) .
They are shit 5on5 but their PP can do damage .
Stay out of the box and we will skate then into the ground .
Go Devils Go !

Didn't they break up the Kid Line? Rangers fans are frustrated but they still have a very good team.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Get invited to Fitz's for dinner, accidentally electrocute the cat, knock grandma's urn off the mantle, Use Mrs. Fitz's old wedding dress to put out a fire.
ac8387c273a15cd6b1ad71e1e40d5291.gif

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
Good lines, let's go HOLTZ

Moneypuck and the books have us as very slight favorites tonight, which feels right. We're on the road, we've played a bunch lately, and I thinkt he Rangers will come out hard. 538 has us at 38% (LMAO) because they do ELO forecasting, which is trash.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Rangers fans have noted that their guys tend to break out later, usually not on the Rangers, hah. I expect the same from Kakko. Maybe not beyond a Nichushkin-level player but I expect him to be the kind of player any team would love to have by age 28.

Laf is a weird one, though. Willing to guess that the development track with a lost season's worth of games and a win-now team must be an obstacle, but it's hard to see much more than a complementary middle six guy.

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
Yegor's wife is a saint!

I am terrified this is one of those games we will outshoot them 50-21 and lose 3-2 or something.
If this is a
Yegor's wife is a saint!

I am terrified this is one of those games we will outshoot them 50-21 and lose 3-2 or something.
If that is an Anchorman “Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!,” spin-off, you just became my favorite poster!!

Reactions: njdevil26

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
You think Severson is driving someone's defensive stats?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHa

AAAAAAAHHHHH.

No.
Wait, do you actually think Severson is bad?

Even ignoring the past 4 years or so with this team where he's been Actually Pretty Good, the Smith-Severson pairing has been quite strong, so it's either Smith or Sevs driving it.

If you want to go on record saying Brendan Smith is carrying that pairing, you can, I guess.

Reactions: Oneiro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad