New Jersey
giphy.gif

LET'S f***ING GO DEVILS!

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
If you feel there is someone trolling in our thread. Simply report it and don't engage.

I feel like that almost never happens here... or is it that you mods are so on your game that you delete them before I even get to see them?

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Reminder not to go to the Rangers board to post, gloat, like posts, or troll in anyway.

If you feel there is someone trolling in our thread. Simply report it and don't engage.

You mods will have your hands full if anything remotely controversial happens tonight. Rangers/Devils games always run with high emotion, but this one feels particularly tense given the relative fortunes of the teams so far this season.

Let's hope for a clear blowout in our favor.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I feel like that almost never happens here... or is it that you mods are so on your game that you delete them before I even get to see them?

It usually doesn't, but rival games can bring in some lurkers. Plus some folks here were over there trolling yesterday so possibility a few from there show up for some revenge.

Reactions: Nubmer6

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
You mods will have your hands full if anything remotely controversial happens tonight. Rangers/Devils games always run with high emotion, but this one feels particularly tense given the relative fortunes of the teams so far this season.

Let's hope for a clear blowout in our favor.
and the expectations of the respective fan bases.

Reactions: Saugus

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
I like Holtz on the Boqvist line since that's the slowest line already. Like I said this weekend, just don't think you can put him with Hischier or Hughes without compromising those lines' ability to do what has made them so successful. Don't really get calling up Bahl to sit again but whatever.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
I'm not saying we win tonight - i think i have more respect for the ranger roster than most. And any given night Shesterkin can steal a game.

That said - it's been awhile since I was hungry to play the Rangers. This team can beat anyone, and I have to imagine the boys are hungry to beat them too.

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
I'm not saying we win tonight - i think i have more respect for the ranger roster than most. And any given night Shesterkin can steal a game.

That said - it's been awhile since I was hungry to play the Rangers. This team can beat anyone, and I have to imagine the boys are hungry to beat them too.
My concern for this one is a pissed off Rags/Shesterkin and we end up getting goalied. Plus I think missing Bastian might mean a less effective BMW, which means a more top heavy even strength rotation. We'll see. Looking forward to this one for sure.

Reactions: Devils Army
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad