• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
55vgua.jpg

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Kravtsov looks a million times better then Lafreniere and Kakko. I wonder if he will be the best of the 3.

I think a straight up playmaker with good offensive tools has an easier time transitioning into the league. Vitali slows things down in the offensive zone and makes plays. ALF and Kaapo play a different style of game that'll take more time. Plus Vitali is older.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Just reading the chart. It's not that difficult.
We won. Why do you have to start in?

All the chart says is that, based on shot locations, the Rangers had a better scoring chance differential with Howden on the ice than with Panarin on the ice, again, probably because the game was over for about 50 minutes of play. Despite that, Panarin basically made three goals by himself and nobody is suggesting you ignore that.

Game score, which is compiled by the same people, says Panarin had one of his best games of the season:

EzDwMwzW8AYjqiV

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Congrats to Igor on his first er.....second shutout.

Panarin has played 32 games this year. He’s been named first star of the game 7 times—second star of the game twice and third star of the game 7 times which is to say of the 32 games he’s played he’s been one of the three stars 16 times or in half the games he’s played win, lose or draw which seems to me pretty insane.

Congrats to Lindgren as well on getting the monkey off his back.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Solid team W. Sneakily gave up more chances than it felt like.

The Good:
1. Panarin and Strome really have a thing going. It's awesome.
2. Really good game from the top 4 D - Fox, Trouba, Miller, Lindgren all w strong games.
3. Shesty played really well overall. No shutouts to 2 in a row, gotta love it.
4. Was pretty surprised when I saw the #s that Zibanejad

The Not as Good:
1. Can't believe that beautiful VK goal was disallowed.
2. Think Kakko has been fighting it recently. He was consistently one of our better forwards for a long time, but since being demoted and moved to the kid line his game has taken a bit of a dive IMO even despite chipping in on the scoresheet a few times. He had some nice moments with the puck on his stick in the o zone but didn't spend a lot of time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad