Devils or Rangers: Who has the better future?

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
So the Rangers weren't pushed around by everybody? Brett Howden belonged on a checking line?

Stop
Nah, you stop. Dolan has been known for making rash decisions.

tom Wilson owns a f***ing penthouse in that organizations head.... funniest part is one of their new “tough” guys will challenge him and still get their ass beat. Wonder who loses a job when that inevitably happens

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
try focusing on the ice. Adding grit to the youngest team was a no brainer with or without Dolan.
But here’s the thing... when you focus on the ice right. 1 incident ON THE ICE imploded your front office. You had the most iconic player in your teams history come out and call EVERY single player on the roster soft. And days later, your GM is gone. But you right, definitely not a coincidence.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Nah, you stop. Dolan has been known for making rash decisions.

tom Wilson owns a f***ing penthouse in that organizations head.... funniest part is one of their new “tough” guys will challenge him and still get their ass beat. Wonder who loses a job when that inevitably happens

Dolan has had issues with the Knicks.

Seems the Rangers are in your head

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
But here’s the thing... when you focus on the ice right. 1 incident ON THE ICE imploded your front office. You had the most iconic player in your teams history come out and call EVERY single player on the roster soft. And days later, your GM is gone. But you right, definitely not a coincidence.

'Days later' was the end of the season. We were without Trouba and Lindgren two of the toughest guys we have (if not 1&2).

We were pushed around by Isles and Bruins as well.

stop talking shit you have no idea about.

Reactions: LOFIN and NYSPORTS

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019

You obviously don't follow this team.

Reactions: Rongomania

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
Dolan has had issues with the Knicks.

Seems the Rangers are in your head
No, Dolan has been generally uninvolved. He saw his team was embarrassed and reacted

Please see the rangers don’t have a Tom Wilson problem thread... and I think Tom Wilson’s a f***ing scum.

Who’s in who’s head?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
No, Dolan has been generally uninvolved. He saw his team was embarrassed and reacted

Please see the rangers don’t have a Tom Wilson problem thread... and I think Tom Wilson’s a f***ing scum.

Who’s in who’s head?

Rangers added toughness to all this skill. I'm fine with it.

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
You obviously don't follow this team.
See my last post. You’ve been put to bed bud. Please see the thread im referencing.

infact here’s what you should do. Go start a poll and make the question simple. Does Jeff Gorton get fired if the Wilson incident doesn’t happen. Put 4 options.
Rangers fan voting no (last)
Rangers fan voting yes (2nd)
Neutral fan voting no (First )
Neutral fan voting yes (Tlast)

... you won’t. Cause you’re in denial. So sad man

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
See my last post. You’ve been put to bed bud. Please see the thread im referencing.

infact here’s what you should do. Go start a poll and make the question simple. Does Jeff Gorton get fired if the Wilson incident doesn’t happen. Put 4 options.
Rangers fan voting no (2nd place)
Rangers fan voting yes (last)
Neutral fan voting no (Tlast)
Neutral fan voting yes (first by a significant margins)

... you won’t. Cause you’re in denial. So sad man

couldn't care less of what fans think when they're wrong. I'm happy with my Rangers and will take my chances

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
couldn't care less of what fans think when they're wrong. I'm happy with my Rangers and will take my chances
What qualifies your opinion over the majority of posters on this website? You actually sound like you need therapy the denial is so strong. Holy f*** hahaha

anyway, the rags will suck until they figure out their center situation. Good luck pal

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC

Gorton was done either way and it was actually kinda low key evil genius to fire Gorton right then and there under the cover of the Wilson controversy; if they kept Gorton through the whole thing and then fired him once the spotlight was finally off all you're doing is putting the spotlight right back on you that way we entered the off-season with a clean state and Gorton being fired was old news by the time the regular season ended

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
What qualifies your opinion over the majority of posters on this website? You actually sound like you need therapy the denial is so strong. Holy f*** hahaha

anyway, the rags will suck until they figure out their center situation. Good luck pal

There is a world beyond the few on this website i'm on board with.

I'm confident in the Rangers.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Just want to see some opinions. As a devils fan, I’m really optimistic about the teams future and want to see how others think we line up with our rivals say 3-5 years from now.

i see the Rangers a few steps beyond the Devils. They started this rebuild earlier and stole Fox

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
There is a world beyond the few on this website i'm on board with.

I'm confident in the Rangers.
Love how you’re no longer disagreeing on the Wilson incident. You are not right. Take a break and go read the thread

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Rangers might be better in next 2-3 years and the Devils might be better for a few years after that. Devils win by nature of them projecting to being better closer to the date of my inevitable death.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Gorton was done either way and it was actually kinda low key evil genius to fire Gorton right then and there under the cover of the Wilson controversy; if they kept Gorton through the whole thing and then fired him once the spotlight was finally off all you're doing is putting the spotlight right back on you that way we entered the off-season with a clean state and Gorton being fired was old news by the time the regular season ended

but even if that was true (and to me it sounds like some serious mental gymnastics to justify what happened) he did a pretty good job all things considered. why fire him at all? because he wanted to keep buch and not trade for & sign ryan reaves?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
The Rangers' rebuild was already flawed but Drury went in and dismantled almost everything good they had going on. The Devils probably have a brighter future but Hamilton won't be the saviour they're expecting him to be

lol, talk about flawed. Nothing was dismantled.

Reactions: bl02

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Wait. What? They aren’t going to suck, I’m guessing the majority of posters on this website don’t think they’ll suck.

This thread is really goofy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad