Devils or Rangers: Who has the better future?

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
the payroll increased by only $1.1 million while Buch was moved so Kakko gets more playing time and Laf’s ice time trailed both Kredier and Panarin’s.

The more you know
So Kakko can put up big fat zilches still?

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
- Tampa added grit to a finesse team which was swept by Columbus to win back back Cups

- Isles, Carolina, Montreal, St Louis, Dallas and Vegas all have grit and have been successful in recent years due to that grit

- Rangers add grit so derailed a rebuild?
Rangers are not in a playoff mode: they did it because they were bullied by Wilson in a REGULAR season game. you see the problem? also saying "back to back" cups is generous for tampa when both are practically asterisks. I might get called out for Trolling with that, but they aren't legit cups. Both were won without a full season being played

Reactions: Chris Lean

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Rangers are not in a playoff mode: they did it because they were bullied by Wilson in a REGULAR season game. you see the problem? also saying "back to back" cups is generous for tampa when both are practically asterisks. I might get called out for Trolling with that, but they aren't legit cups. Both were won without a full season being played
Yeah you're gonna piss some people off with that comment. The bubble cup win for example was an absolute grind for those players...they lived in a hotel, for a few months not being able to see there family or go do anything.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019

wrong - the Rangers were bullied by the Islanders and Bruins last season and pushed around by the Canes in the play in when Covid arrived. There was no chance they could play with any physical team league wide. This was NOT b/c of Wilson. That’s ridiculous

Reactions: LOFIN

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Drury making those moves because your owner is a moron lmao. Also you're opinion on Hamilton is off.

The youngest roster in the NHL with 6/7 kids under 22 years of age skating around without protection was moronic.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Yeah you're gonna piss some people off with that comment. The bubble cup win for example was an absolute grind for those players...they lived in a hotel, for a few months not being able to see there family or go do anything.
and they didn't play a full season and played in a bubble. I apply the exact same logic to the lakers and dodgers titles. they have to be given an asterisk given the circumstances.
wrong - the Rangers were bullied by the Islanders and Bruins last season and pushed around by the Canes in the play in when Covid arrived. There was no chance they could play with any physical team league wide. This was NOT b/c of Wilson. That’s ridiculous
oh so it's because the Rangers are soft. Carry on

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
and they didn't play a full season and played in a bubble. I apply the exact same logic to the lakers and dodgers titles. they have to be given an asterisk given the circumstances.

oh so it's because the Rangers are soft. Carry on

you’ve demonstrated you have no clue what you’re posting about.

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
yeah a couple of 40 point centers really blows away what the Rangers have.
Ya cuz cleary hughes and hischier have hit their ceiling already and wont get better... man. Kakkos value must be a 4th at this point. Or wait lemme guess... he can still get better right? ill take Kakko and Laf for a 2nd and 3rd round pick, please!

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
so none of the players from the youngest team in the league will improve, the starting center will get Covid again while the star left wing will take off to Russia again

think people
still missing this... why is it that the rangers young players can get better and the devils cant? You act like the devils players actually improving this year means they're done developing. If Hughes was absolute garbage like Kakko and Laf this year would you be saying he can improve? just really confused here. Also in terms of prospect pools... were talking completely different leagues. Its NJ by a lot.

Think my G

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
Awful take on Tampa, but you're dead on. Ranger fans should be genuinely embarrassed. You got bullied by Tom wilson (like every team has) and blew up your front office cause big bad dolan was upset.

JOKE of an organization, and theres no argument. Any team Dolan runs is a shitshow.

Reactions: MartyOwns

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
first stage is denial hahahaha

Its amazing that rags fans can root for that team for so long and not understand how Dolan operates.

Chris Lean

Aug 10, 2021
you’ve demonstrated you have no clue what you’re posting about.
Buddy I think you're the one showing that... you clearly don't know shit about your teams owner and how he works. do some research and get back to me chief.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC

Didn't the Devils win a Cup in a season that was not played in full?

...that's not a question by the way. Yes, they did.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
still missing this... why is it that the rangers young players can get better and the devils cant? You act like the devils players actually improving this year means they're done developing. If Hughes was absolute garbage like Kakko and Laf this year would you be saying he can improve? just really confused here. Also in terms of prospect pools... were talking completely different leagues. Its NJ by a lot.

Think my G

never mentioned the Devils prospects while the Rangers farm was ranked #1 and #2 over the past few years.

Look at the average ice time before you draw conclusions.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Didn't the Devils win a Cup in a season that was not played in full?

...that's not a question by the way. Yes, they did.
that was a strike season. did they alter the divisions, way of play and even the amount of fans?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
first stage is denial hahahaha

Its amazing that rags fans can root for that team for so long and not understand how Dolan operates.

So the Rangers weren't pushed around by everybody? Brett Howden belonged on a checking line?

Stop

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Buddy I think you're the one showing that... you clearly don't know shit about your teams owner and how he works.
do some research and get back to me chief.

try focusing on the ice. Adding grit to the youngest team was a no brainer with or without Dolan.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
There for sure was a smaller group of fans for Game 3 and 4 of the SCF that year
I get you are a ranger fan and all, but the Devils were monsters and still had a very loud crowd to work with. Tampa had to play in an empty building one finals, and the next they still had to depend on their artificial noise. but this isn't about the bolts, this is about the team that gave them parts to win in the rangers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad