Dreger: Devils looking for a 2nd for Johansson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Two years later, and we had him play here for two years. Unfortunately he was hurt a lot though, but trading a 2nd and 3rd for a player, getting two seasons out of him, and trading him as a UFA for a 2nd is a good return.
And the value is always higher if the player has term left in his contract.

Reactions: Blender

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Love how half the first page is people making the same joke.

A 2nd would be nice. Perhaps he can get more depending on how the dominoes fall today.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I’d be surprised to see a deal that didn’t have a condition for games played for Marcus.

Maybe a conditional 2nd Round Pick that turns into a third of MoJo plays less than 70 or 80 percent of games remains and a later pick.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Would someone like Gauthier be available for MoJo?

Would rather deal a 2nd than Gauthier.

I think if the Canes are dangling prospects like Kuokkanen, Gauthier, Roy, Saarela, etc. then they would be looking for a higher-end rental or a player with at least a year left.

Reactions: SlavinAway

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
2nd is a reasonable price. I know Dallas just moved picks for Zucc but this is a good price for a player who can help fill that void and then add depth when Zucc comes back.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
This is the guy I figured the Blues would go after. Solid scoring depth for a somewhat cheap price(not a 1st round pick)

Nyqiust would have been really good for the price he went for but he had the option of where he wanted to go.

Weast

May 16, 2011
TSN just showed him getting hurt in practice. Left the ice after getting a stick to the midsection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad