GDT: Devils @ Lightning - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
His mouth was pretty bloody. I'm wondering if he got a couple of teeth knocked out or if he got a hole punched through his cheek when it hit his teeth. Hopefully he's only sidelined a short time. He's a tough kid and has played with heart. He's easy to root for.

Yeah, I really like the kid and if Wood can eventually come back to the lineup, we can have one of the most annoying and fastest 4th line in the game, which I like a lot.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not too psyched about going. It should be fun, but not much faith in us winning.

Hopefully the beer lines aren’t long. My buddy has me go get a beer with him and bring it down with me cause he’s afraid they won’t sell him two at a time. :laugh:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Not too psyched about going. It should be fun, but not much faith in us winning.

Hopefully the beer lines aren’t long. My buddy has me go get a beer with him and bring it down with me cause he’s afraid they won’t sell him two at a time. :laugh:

i know you dont drink but beer prices in arenas should be punishable by beheading…..it's insane….

if im drinking im always having a few pre-game elsewhere or sip on something on public transit before.

enjoy the game… where ya sitting?

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I came so close to booking this trip a few weeks ago and I’m so glad I didn’t.

It’s just so hard to have confidence in Gillies, but stranger things have happened.

LGD!

And that's if it even is Gillies tonight. We might be sending Schmid out to get shelled again. Won't that be fun.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Are teams being paid in bitcoin?
Beats me.
R.de0019c805f95d0f547361858f9c433c

Reactions: mdj12784

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Well that Jack Wallace story was the first uplifting thing I've seen watching a Devils game this season.

Reactions: Patrik26

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
"The Devils' save percentage as a team" is an interesting way to phrase it. Dano with the excuses for the goaltending.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
"you could argue that damon severson has been the best devils defensman this season"

-canji

oh dont worry canj …..there's plenty enough of arguing to go around for all things devils these days :laugh:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
"you could argue that damon severson has been the best devils defensman this season"

-canji

oh dont worry canj …..there's plenty enough of arguing to go around for all things devils these days :laugh:
Damon has been pretty solid this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad