GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - 7:00 PM - ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I hope it's Blackwood. I like redemption arcs and VV played less than stellar at Raleigh.
theshining-halloran.gif

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
View attachment 633226

Blackwood has played less than league caliber for about uhh..... 65 games now.
oh sure, now it's Blackwood is less than league caliber. Where was this guy the past few days when you were posting about how great Blackwood was and how he was bouncing back after his latest in a long string of injuries?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I used to be a huge NASCAR fan back in the 90's. It was kind of popular among my friend group, which many people find hard to believe up north. We have a close friend and his great uncle was a pit crew guy for a few drivers waayyyyyy back in the day. I think from the 60's through about the turn of the millennium.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't wear NASCAR apparel like I do hockey apparel, but there was definitely a time I liked it more than any sport other than hockey and maybe baseball and motocross/supercross.

I think I'd still prefer to football, basketball and soccer, but I don't follow it no more.

I lost a lot of interest after Rusty Wallace retired.

I'll turn a race on once in a while still and I've even been to Pocono and Dover many times, including as recently as like 2011?

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I used to be a huge NASCAR fan back in the 90's. It was kind of popular among my friend group, which many people find hard to believe up north. We have a close friend and his great uncle was a pit crew guy for a few drivers waayyyyyy back in the day. I think from the 60's through about the turn of the millennium.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't wear NASCAR apparel like I do hockey apparel, but there was definitely a time I liked it more than any sport other than hockey and maybe baseball and motocross/supercross.

I think I'd still prefer to football, basketball and soccer, but I don't follow it no more.

I lost a lot of interest after Rusty Wallace retired.

I'll turn a race on once in a while still and I've even been to Pocono and Dover many times, including as recently as like 2011?
The kids today seem to have picked up on F1. I was a big WRC guy back in the early 2000s when I got my Subaru WRX. Great car. If they still sold a hatchback version I'd consider a new one. I'm just not sure if I can get away with such an obvious racing car as an old man.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're at the point where we should know the starting goalie, as warmups usually start at 6:28 but the beat writers don't travel every game.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
The kids today seem to have picked up on F1. I was a big WRC guy back in the early 2000s when I got my Subaru WRX. Great car. If they still sold a hatchback version I'd consider a new one. I'm just not sure if I can get away with such an obvious racing car as an old man.

Old guy in Corvette syndrome?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I watched a little bit of that in the 90's also.

Buggsy

Sep 16, 2009
Halifax, NS
I always wanted an STI after my brother had a manual Impreza when I was in middle school. However, I really didn't want to get another small car and expected to have kids on the near future. I ended up buying a 2017 Subaru Forester XT.

It's not same but it is a lot of fun when you turn on it to sport mode. Absolutely love it. Unfortunately they no longer make the XT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad