Confirmed with Link: Devils get Alexei Ponikarovsky from Jets for 2013 7th & 2014 4th round picks

ILikeItVeryMuch*

tumblr_m2hrdjsiPl1r5nf3uo1_500.gif

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Devils have reacquired Alexei Ponikarovsky from Winnipeg..

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'm so happy I'd totally go down to EWR and wait for him to arrive lol.. Poni was the man, he was such a great forechecker and hardworking guy.. He fits DeBoer's system like a glove

Semak

Glad he's back. I wonder if he's glad he's back :laugh:

What does this say about Zubrus injury?

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Parise cost us the 4th. Still, that's basically for free.

Love it. Piss off Darche.

apice3*

We have 24 players on the roster, Darche waiting, and Zubrus on IR. Quality depth.

We just need a little more top 6.

DevilChuk*

Parise cost us the 4th. Still, that's basically for free.

Love it. Piss off Darche.

We should attribute that 4th to Kovalchuk.

So now, Kovy has cost us:

Parise, Bergsfor, Cormier, Odouya, 2 1st round picks, 1 2nd round pick, 1 3rd round pick and 1 4th round pick.

:laugh:

apice3*

And we still have one more D-man than we'd like. Lou isn't done.

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Lou said NJ was waiting on a player and Poni signed elsewhere in the meantime. We know that was Parise and most devils players felt he was coming back....can't blame Poni there but we can blame losing this 4th rounder on parise being a ****** and taking his sweet time to screw us over.

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
Lou said NJ was waiting on a player and Poni signed elsewhere in the meantime. We know that was Parise and most devils players felt he was coming back....can't blame Poni there but we can blame losing this 4th rounder on parise being a ****** and taking his sweet time to screw us over.

I blame many things on parise sitting on his hands, like us not being able to go in on parenteau or get an early jump on semin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad