GDT: Devils@Flames 9 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Hemmed in our own zone because Zajac cant handle a pass, and Greene has no clue how to not make blind passes.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hey folks. Us Flames fans know we should win this game handily, but most have little confidence that'll actually be what happens. Lately, we have a tendency to make all goalies look vezina-like, save Malcolm Subban. The odds I saw were at -450 flames and have now risen to -480 for my fellow degenerates and as high as +425 devils in some spots. That's insane for an NHL game, especially when the favourite has been playing at about 25% of earlier season execution. A 3-2 Devils win would not shock.
Honestly, we could probably get shutout pretty easily by Mike Smith right now, with some of these lineups. Whoever your ECHL goalie is, could probably hold some of these lineups to one goal.:laugh:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
We'll let you guys win if you bring back those glorious red-and-yellow jerseys full time

Those old jerseys were better than the hideous thing the Flames now wear with the yellow & black bumble-bee piping. YUCK!

cut.jpg

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
This team just sucks at every level and everything but the PK. They suck at passing, they cant handl passes, they are too slow to react, they stand still and watch the other team counter rush, they chase everything, they have zero creativity, their PP is a total shit show. The staff has no clue when to pull a goalie or not to.

crashline

What smells like, brother?
Feb 10, 2018
I feel irreversibly traumatised watching our breakout and we're not even 5 minutes in.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
This team just sucks at every level and everything but the PK. They suck at passing, they cant handl passes, they are too slow to react, they stand still and watch the other team counter rush, they chase everything, they have zero creativity, their PP is a total **** show. The staff has no clue when to pull a goalie or not to.

Not to mention the equipment staff is terrible, our medical staff is still using leeches to cure their ills, and our GM should be jettisoned into the sun. Did I miss anything?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I could see us going 0 for the rest of the season. The wings will be pretty much the only questionable game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad