GDT: Devils@Flames 9 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Please delete if someone actually put effort into an actual GDT.

We stink, but do play a game tonight...

tumblr_mo303xY9JO1r922azo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** this game.

Tuning in to see Blackwood though.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hopefully we can win this stupid game to help the Sharks out.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Hey folks. Us Flames fans know we should win this game handily, but most have little confidence that'll actually be what happens. Lately, we have a tendency to make all goalies look vezina-like, save Malcolm Subban. The odds I saw were at -450 flames and have now risen to -480 for my fellow degenerates and as high as +425 devils in some spots. That's insane for an NHL game, especially when the favourite has been playing at about 25% of earlier season execution. A 3-2 Devils win would not shock.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hey folks. Us Flames fans know we should win this game handily, but most have little confidence that'll actually be what happens. Lately, we have a tendency to make all goalies look vezina-like, save Malcolm Subban. The odds I saw were at -450 flames and have now risen to -480 for my fellow degenerates and as high as +425 devils in some spots. That's insane for an NHL game, especially when the favourite has been playing at about 25% of earlier season execution. A 3-2 Devils win would not shock.

Blackwood is about the only thing the Devils have going for them. Don't feel bad if you don't light him up.

Reactions: Bleedred

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
We'll let you guys win if you bring back those glorious red-and-yellow jerseys full time

Reactions: flames23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad