Rumor: Devils finalizing a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
It’s not controversial, it’s just wrong. He’s at worst NHL average speed.
Point being, you can't be an average skater in Bednar's system. I saw him as average to slightly below but I'll take your word for it. I'd still like to add him, I think he's quite a good player. Definitely wouldn't part with Newhook.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Why? I’d gladly trade him to Toronto. But don’t you need a defenseman that plays defense

Well yeah thats #1 but we badly need a PF type of player in the bottom 6. Especially with Johnsson out now too

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Well yeah thats #1 but we badly need a PF type of player in the bottom 6. Especially with Johnsson out now too

Wood has years of team control left so I would think NJ would want something akin to a small overpayment so no B prospect and a third type offer. I’d be surprised if TOR would want to offer a hockey trade for him.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Wood has years of team control left so I would think NJ would want something akin to a small overpayment so no B prospect and a third type offer. I’d be surprised if TOR would want to offer a hockey trade for him.

Well apparently we've been interested in Josh Anderdson. So its not out of the possibility that Leafs could have looked into Wood too

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
Wood to Oilers makes a lot of sense.

Also, Palmieri is not slow (everybody looks slow when they play with Taylor Hall).

CoverYour5

Sep 25, 2018
Butcher? Broadcast said he only played 3 shots in the first and not on the bench since.

Anyone see him get hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad