GDT: Devils @ Ducks 7pm Our Time

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I have probably missed the last 8ish (or so) games due to my internet provider being useless.

How have we been?

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
I think we are all missing the wonderful opportunity we've been given, this will force the despres-fowler pairing hopefully to reclaim the spark they once had.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Someone on NJ:s board didn't like me saying that they (probably) are the least talented team in the NHL.

I'm now paria. ;)

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Someone on NJ:s board didn't like me saying that they (probably) are the least talented team in the NHL.

I'm now paria. ;)

Well the Leafs are in the NHL too remember.

As an aside, their new management has been stellar so far. I'm gonna miss being able to rip on the Leafs all the time in the somewhat near future.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Well the Leafs are in the NHL too remember.

As an aside, their new management has been stellar so far. I'm gonna miss being able to rip on the Leafs all the time in the somewhat near future.

Toronto has a lot of talented players. Nylander, Soshnikov, Rielly, Kapanen, Kadri, Marner etc.

Will be deadly in 3-4 years.

Boot

Oct 20, 2010
Toronto has a lot of talented players. Nylander, Soshnikov, Rielly, Kapanen, Kadri, Marner etc.

Will be deadly in 3-4 years.

Hopefully that won't be 3-4 years in Oilers time. How many years have they been saying that now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad