Post-Game Talk: Devils drop trou at Pittsburgh. Turn your head and cough edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
These things happen and its best not to over react. Couple this with the last couple years however Pete's leash is now extremely short. If we lose to Peg he's done

we have given up touchdowns in 2 of 9 games this year which is on par with our pk percentage

Devs4L

Mar 8, 2006
Happy for Jake at least. One of the only bright spots tonight. Might have been his best game as a Devil. Best in the past couple years at least. Great play on the goal.

Now he just has to stay healthy and keep it up.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
These things happen and its best not to over react. Couple this with the last couple years however Pete's leash is now extremely short. If we lose to Peg he's done

I agree since we haven't looked this bad once this year.

But this was bad. This was jelly had bad. I don't care if it's at the presser or behind closed doors but this team should be screamed at tonight and be on the bikes tomorrow.

David Conte

Oct 6, 2014
This broadcast crew is an albatross. They refuse to cast any blame and then reward the fans who sat through this **** fest by talking about the penguins' restructuring efforts.

Goaltenders might as well have not been there at all.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I agree since we haven't looked this bad once this year.

But this was bad. This was jelly had bad. I don't care if it's at the presser or behind closed doors but this team should be screamed at tonight and be on the bikes tomorrow.

The Washington game ranks pretty high on the list of messes this season

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Rangers at yankee?

You know, this was very much like that crap-show. That game wasn't horrible out of the gate. Josefson was making a big move to the top line that game. We weren't sure if the Devils were good or bad. Ultimately we found out that everything was bad.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
green and red devils era!!

Growing_Pains_screenshot1.jpg

:scared:

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007
If I were a player I'd be so afraid right now. Coach walks in. Locker room dead quiet.

This is Peter Deboer.

There's no accountability on this team so I can't imagine that anyone would actually be scared of what he has to say.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Probably would not have been as bad if NJ didn't take the stupid penalties and the refs didn't decide to call a couple phantom calls.

PK strategy is atrocious. When will they stop giving the points shots AND the crease guy plenty of time. Its basically sit back and react penalty killing.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
This had a Yankee stadium debacle vibe. But in this game, it was a specialty teams debacle. One of the strangest, and worst games I've seen, all across the board. Was Zajac on the 4th line after essentially costing them the game?

drew13btv

Oct 10, 2010
Burlington, VT
If Pete's response does not involve extended elevated voice levels than I do not believe he should be the coach anymore. The only measuring stick will be the response Thursday night. That will be the tell all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad