Post-Game Talk: Devils drop trou at Pittsburgh. Turn your head and cough edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
lou cant honestly just stand pat after this embarrassment, can he? im not even calling for pete's head necessarily (despite my dislike for him). i want to see some useless veterans jettisoned.

Don't expect to see anything before the brutal November schedule is complete.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
lou cant honestly just stand pat after this embarrassment, can he? im not even calling for pete's head necessarily (despite my dislike for him). i want to see some useless veterans jettisoned.

>implying people would take said useless veterans

i don't want em sent down even, don't ruin the genius that is albany, it's the only silver lining i've got :(

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Bad game we have been watching the same players not get it done for 3 years. Does this Gm have any balls ? Also why are we ****ing around w clemmenson bring up a real back up goalie that can put pressure on Schneider and or can win a few games if needed

Ryder .....should be jettisoned for pics or waived or whatever. He doesn't belong. Bring up someone young w speed even if we are giving up offense.

Can we get anything for Ryder a middle defensive prospect and a pick ? Idk. P

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If I were Lou I would ax him.

If I am Josh Harris, I let Lou pick a coach then put him and Conte on notice.
Get some pride, toughness, grit and skill back on this team.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia

Old Lou wouldn't settle for this. No more excuses, Pete should be gone.

Let the pru be empty and lets see what the owners think. The product on the ice stinks

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
These things happen and its best not to over react. Couple this with the last couple years however Pete's leash is now extremely short. If we lose to Peg he's done

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Oh wow I didn't even realize that. I would have liked him. He'd hold the players accountable at least.

i would have liked him this summer to replace pete. then pete could have gone back home to toronto and manned the bench for another trainwreck.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Crap! This probably means Jagr is going to lead the team again soon in points. Not a good sign having a 42 soon to be 43 year old leading the team in scoring.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Oh wow I didn't even realize that. I would have liked him. He'd hold the players accountable at least.

I always liked Laviolette but I feel like he wears off after a while.

Boucher is probably the most reasonable option. I don't want to see an internal promotion, they need someone from the outside to come in with a different perspective, if we go down that road.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
We lack serious physical presence on the back end. This team is beyond soft in the defensive end. They're a breeze to play against. Compound that with the never ending mental errors and this is what you get. Team is a mess defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad