Post-Game Talk: Devils defeat the Flyers 4-3 (Baejac!!)

*Your* stars of the game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
40 minutes in I honestly thought that this was the best Devils effort I've seen in a long time, like dating back to last year no matter if we've had good games this season too, but we gave Flyers nothing 5on5. How much of that is Flyers sucking, I dont really care. Devils played great and it was a team effort win from every line.

And eventhough we lost the last period 0-2 I still thought we were playing good hockey and the goals were unfortunate (horrible coverage by Vats and 6on5 goal)

Good saves by Blackwood, I feel like he's getting not only his game back but also his confidence. Reminds me more of the pre covid Mac everyday.

Also cant wait to see some people slaughter Zajac to the ground again. That nerd is playing some amazing hockey with his kids. He's our Matt Cullen without the Cups. Bring him back.

Derps

Jul 1, 2018
They’re both on different timelines, Jack will have played at most a season and a half worth of games after this year, Nico three seasons worth going into his fifth post draft year. I’d like to see Nico start producing at an elite level next year and I’d like to see more consistent production from Jack rather than just tail off again after 5-10 games, but some of that is also getting more help around them too.

Yeah, this is pretty much where I am in terms of what I'd like each to be next year. It's gotta be a big year for Nico.

Camille the Eel

40 minutes in I honestly thought that this was the best Devils effort I've seen in a long time, like dating back to last year no matter if we've had good games this season too, but we gave Flyers nothing 5on5. How much of that is Flyers sucking, I dont really care. Devils played great and it was a team effort win from every line.

And eventhough we lost the last period 0-2 I still thought we were playing good hockey and the goals were unfortunate (horrible coverage by Vats and 6on5 goal)

Good saves by Blackwood, I feel like he's getting not only his game back but also his confidence. Reminds me more of the pre covid Mac everyday.

Also cant wait to see some people slaughter Zajac to the ground again. That nerd is playing some amazing hockey with his kids. He's our Matt Cullen without the Cups. Bring him back.
We were dominant for the first two periods. Winning the loose pucks, gaining possession, creating looks. Flyers were lucky the 2d period ended when it did because we would have gone up another goal if there had been any more time. We were delivering a knock out punch with that Travis goal. They got saved by the bell and after all it turned out to be a TKO.

Reactions: FinnishDevil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad