Post-Game Talk: Devils @ Columbus - NJ is Cannon Fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyJerzey

Oct 19, 2013
last nights game was a strait abomination. harrold is strait dog ****, should not be playing anymore, if it wasnt for Shneiderman the game would have been 6-1 it goes to show you when your D breaks down before your very eyes . Ryder has a SIIIIIICK shot and Jags showed his true colors when he gets frustrated... .he turns into a serious *****.

Semak

Made it to the game last night via tickets my wife got me for my birthday. We were in section 112 row G. Perfect view of Ryder's sweet goal! Nice dish from Jagr out of the corner to set it up. At that point, I felt the Devils were on track to another win. Truely felt bad for Corey. I felt he made some underrated saves in the game. Went home disappointed, but glad to see my team play...but not happy overall with quality of product. Zidlicky's cross-ice pass in front of a Jacket's player deep in the defensive zone in the 3rd period made me sick. Don't want to compare this team to the ones of old, but our defense NEVER made plays like that. We were too sound on D to make those kind of mental mistakes. But here's to hoping things get turned around.

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the live scouting report. Do not try to adjust your TV set and a stick around for more of this Outer Limits season.

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
last nights game was a strait abomination. harrold is strait dog ****, should not be playing anymore, if it wasnt for Shneiderman the game would have been 6-1 it goes to show you when your D breaks down before your very eyes . Ryder has a SIIIIIICK shot and Jags showed his true colors when he gets frustrated... .he turns into a serious *****.

What? Jagr was the Devils' best player other than Gelinas and has been playing tremendous, game in game out. He gets frustrated because he's not scoring more goals (he blamed himself for not winning the game in overtime) and because of course the Devils are not winning any games.

The guy is 41 years old, give him a break. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad