GDT: Devils @ Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
So chopping someone in the shoulder isn't a high stick? I fully understand not calling that 4 minutes, as the puck hit Gusev in the face not the stick, but he still whacked him in the shoulder with the stick.

Reactions: devilsblood

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Who knew it was Hall holding him back.

Insiders have reported that Hall used to meet with Shero and Hynes and conspire to have Hall purposely miss the net on passes from Nico but thankfully the analytics team caught them leading to Hynes and Shero being fired. This will not be an issue for NJ forward as the analytics team will allow hockey people to collaborate on running the team with the blessing of drunk ownership that just wants to get more tickets sold.

Reactions: Guttersniped

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
So chopping someone in the shoulder isn't a high stick? I fully understand not calling that 4 minutes, as the puck hit Gusev in the face not the stick, but he still whacked him in the shoulder with the stick.
I dunno, you never see stick to the shoulder high stick calls. It might be by the book, but it's never called that way.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Two consecutive games of giving up a hat trick. Hischier completely oblivious to Ovechkin

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
He makes excellent passes all the time. That stat doesn’t pass the eye test.
I dunno, I feel his #'s were surprisingly low, but he also hasn't struck me as a savy playmaker either. Hopefully we see more going fwd.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What is the story behind Shake, Rattle and Roll for Ovy's goal song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad