GDT: Devils @ Canucks - 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I want to see more Siegs activation tonigt. That was literally my favorite thing about last game. Man can conquered defense and is now onto conquering offense. He broke the xGA/60 RAPM bar last year and is now breaking the xGF/60 bar

FgaCGcTXEAArfFJ

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Hopefully Stillman is playing.
? He has been very good this year . I hope Ethan Bear is in for them. He is probably rusty from not playing and is learning a new system .

I want to see more Siegs activation tonigt. That was literally my favorite thing about last game. Man can conquered defense and is now onto conquering offense. He broke the xGA/60 RAPM bar last year and is now breaking the xGF/60 bar

FgaCGcTXEAArfFJ
If he does , that’s great but even if he doesn’t , he is a stud for his defensive work . I just don’t want to sacrifice defence for offence with him .

Reactions: My3Sons

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
? He has been very good this year . I hope Ethan Bear is in for them. He is probably rusty from not playing and is learning a new system .

If he does , that’s great but even if he doesn’t , he is a stud for his defensive work . I just don’t want to sacrifice defence for offence with him .

Team is playing so well I want to see him push the limits of his game. Let's see how far he can push this. We run into trouble then you reign him back in. We already know he can do that.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014

FgaCGcTXEAArfFJ

When this season ends that contract might among the best in the league, it’s already a bargain really

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
Is it just me or Hughes looks cranky during the media interview last night lol

Man I love it. He is himself and doesn't do the interview play so many others do. The sport press is one of the most useless things there is. There's zero depth to it, reporters asking for question everyone already knows the answer for, or even worse they answer the question in the question: "it's nice to win after a tough last game right?" "no it's not, I love losing"

Jack sees through this charade, and gives you back what you give him, nothing. Put some effort into it, ask questions you don't know the answer to and/or the player/coach has to think about.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Man I love it. He is himself and doesn't do the interview play so many others do. The sport press is one of the most useless things there is. There's zero depth to it, reporters asking for question everyone already knows the answer for, or even worse they answer the question in the question: "it's nice to win after a tough last game right?" "no it's not, I love losing"

Jack sees through this charade, and gives you back what you give him, nothing. Put some effort into it, ask questions you don't know the answer to and/or the player/coach has to think about.
I heard a couple of off season interviews and he seemed to enjoy questions about his relationship with his brothers and who among them does what. Allegedly Jack is the best golfer if memory serves.

Reactions: Guadana

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Jack usually comes to play against Quinn and tbe Canucks expecting nothing different tonight outta him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad