devil%27s+train.jpg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Still mesmerized by this play. I started laughing when I looked closely at how Marino defended it and saw that he took an initial swipe at the puck and was still quick enough to knock it away on the other end of the cross-crease pass. Then I was guffawing when I watched how Vanacek played it, there were f***ing tears in my eyes when I finally noticed that after it all played out Marino got possession of the puck and moved it out of the zone under control. LMAO

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Opposing fans complaining that we're trapping (we are not) means we are FOR SURE back.
Every team tries to trap while defending the neutral zone. So they are right partially. The difference between this generation of Devils compared to the mid and late 90's is that we play with a lot more pace and have more skill. With that said if that's meant as a slight towards us. Being it on haters!

Reactions: My3Sons

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Still mesmerized by this play. I started laughing when I looked closely at how Marino defended it and saw that he took an initial swipe at the puck and was still quick enough to knock it away on the other end of the cross-crease pass. Then I was guffawing when I watched how Vanacek played it, there were f***ing tears in my eyes when I finally noticed that after it all played out Marino got possession of the puck and moved it out of the zone under control. LMAO

Ty Smith has 3 G 4 A in 12 games for the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. Win-win.

The Invisible Guest

Apr 26, 2022

Marino was one of the best players on the ice from where I was watching. Was great when he got the empty net goal, even though I was hoping for the Hughes hat trick. He deserved it.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I missed the game tonight. Quick question. Was Huala away from Jack's line tonight.
Jacks line was struggling and they put Haula Jack and Mercer together and they played much better. Yegor just isn’t clicking with jack. Haula was good, just didn’t finish, BUT, it will come. He is creating space for Jack and getting the puck to him. Haula is also getting in scoring position.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Jacks line was struggling and they put Haula Jack and Mercer together and they played much better. Yegor just isn’t clicking with jack. Haula was good, just didn’t finish, BUT, it will come. He is creating space for Jack and getting the puck to him. Haula is also getting in scoring position.

Yegor seemed fine with Jack last game when Ruff shuffled the lines after a blah first.

Team just isn't getting into gear in the first period no matter the line combos

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Stevens-Rafalski
Niedermayer-White
Daneyko-Albelin

or

Siegenthaler-Hamilton
Graves-Marino
Smith-Severson

:dunno:

Stevens-Rafalski
Daneyko-Niedermayer
White-Malakhov

My favorite set that we had, too bad it was only for a few months. Rugged shutdown guy on the left, great puck mover on the right. When he was "on' Malakhov was an All-Star caliber D.

Also seeing that first grouping bums me out that Oleg Tverdovsky completely fell off a cliff when he got here. I was shocked when nobody would give us even a mid-round draft pick in 2003 when he wasn't that far removed from his 50 point seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland