Not open for further replies.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
LGD

1668552238165.png

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I wish they Put Bahl in. I know he hasn't looked like a fighter but I want the Xhekaj kid to know that we have a nuclear option if he goes after any of our players.

You go after Hughes?
We go after Caufield.
That doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. It's part of the problem with the cheap shots delivered by guys like Wilson and Marchand. Nothing happens. There is no payback. Guys just don't seem to care anymore. I have no idea why the league and NHLPA doesn't seem to care about the health and safety of the players.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
That doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. It's part of the problem with the cheap shots delivered by guys like Wilson and Marchand. Nothing happens. There is no payback. Guys just don't seem to care anymore. I have no idea why the league and NHLPA doesn't seem to care about the health and safety of the players.
I think Hischier would definitely care, I remember the knee Palms got in 2017, Hischier was the first to step up.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I think Hischier would definitely care, I remember the knee Palms got in 2017, Hischier was the first to step up.
Meh. He didn't get real retribution. If a guy plants Hughes face first into the boards on a dangerous play you'd think someone would care. Instead the head coach says it was a good hit. The Rangers still haven't gotten back at Wilson. Nobody has ever gotten back at Marchand. Etc.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Win streak would be nice to continue, I would be good with going 2-1 on the trip

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
If we can survive the 1st period Smith penalty and the 2nd period Severson bad pinch without giving up a goal we have a chance.

50% chance Miles Wood goes after Gallagher because they're equally out of control.

Hey now, Sevs got an assist last game... Hes working himself back into the bigshow.....:sarcasm:

Hoping we get some early goals tonight for a lead....

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Just a reminder that if you do decide to go to the opposing teams board try to be friendly and courteous. if they are wrong about something about the Devils reply in a jovial manner.

Basically treat it like you are visiting someone else's home, Being rude or insulting to a host even if you are "correct" is never a good thing.
I don't ever really reply. However, I do go a lot to see if there are any fresh takes on the Devils. It's disappointing to see some teams barely get 10 pages on the GDT like Washington, Calgary and Arizona.

Reactions: Xirik

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There's a part of me that has to know what happened to @RangerDoggo

And there's a part of me that's content knowing he's just...out there.
There's no Rangers game tonight, so maybe he's gonna watch our game to root against his hated rivals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad