GDT: Devils @ Canadiens - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010

Only difference between those lines and the One in OP is that Pezzetta is RW on the 4th line and Armia is out.

Both Pezzetta and Xhekaj are pretty physical players.

And apparently the Habs will be wearing these....Things.
cut.jpg

Did they break out the fat guy mannequin to appeal to the common folk?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Jake Allen's record against the Devils is *absolutely* an anomaly and a function of playing on that Blues team that owned us for nearly an entire decade.
It's all because of that absurd 7-1 shellacking we gave them where Eric Gelinas scored on a slap shot from center ice.

After that we didn't beat them for nearly a decade. The hockey gods needed to punish us for our hubris.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It's all because of that absurd 7-1 shellacking we gave them where Eric Gelinas scored on a slap shot from center ice.

After that we didn't beat them for nearly a decade. The hockey gods needed to punish us for our hubris.

So what you're saying is that we should expect the Blue Jackets to own us for the next several seasons, as a comeuppance for how we utterly demolished them a couple weeks ago?

Sorry, I don't buy that. (Though mostly because it's the Jackets, who are pretty hapless now and for the foreseeable future).

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta

Bwaaaaa hahahahhha
What a lame question to ask…I love how Jack answered . I wish I could habe seen the reporters reaction to her idiotic question.

Does Jack have a dip in ?
When I played I’d always have a big top lipper in after the game.
Looks bad to habe a massive dip in the bottom lip as it’s clearly visible , so the top lip dip is good to somewhat hide it .

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
I missed the last game. Who is on the first unit now? Bastian and Zetterlund? I presume with Hamilton, Bratt, and Jack?
Both. They've been alternating the two for different looks on the PP.

Still no Bahl? Tough to complain with nine straight but still prefer to see him in the lineup.

So what you're saying is that we should expect the Blue Jackets to own us for the next several seasons, as a comeuppance for how we utterly demolished them a couple weeks ago?

Sorry, I don't buy that. (Though mostly because it's the Jackets, who are pretty hapless now and for the foreseeable future).

Actually, with Korpisalo back they are showing signs of life.

Reactions: My3Sons

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL

It's the opposite, we were being dominated by the Jackets for quite a few years, and to punish them we earned a good old fashioned slumpbuster and broke the curse.

Reactions: Saugus

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Actually, with Korpisalo back they are showing signs of life.
Yes, because he's a lot better than Merzlikins and has been a very good goalie in his NHL career.

Oh that's right, you think David Rittich is good, so I'm not at all surprised you would sweat a bad goalie like Korpisalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad