GDT: Devils @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Man, we deserved this game way more than Columbus. With this lineup, this is a mental victory honestly. Jack created again, lots of chances, a post, he won't get stopped on those all the time. Directly created the 2nd goal. That's what we want to see from him. I liked a lot of guys' games.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
I didn't see most of this one but wasn't expecting much with the roster the way that it was. Definitely emptied the tank in the last 7 minutes though.

Now they just need to beat Tampa.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
While we lost , it’s still awesome to see Jack is once again dominant. The points will come in bunches if he plays like that .
Kid is a stud. Imagine if he had a skilled winger or two…, he’s a one man show. Sucks Bratt was out

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I mean, they scored 3. What they really needed was a damn save.
I didn't think he played bad tonight. The goals that happened to him tonight happen to every NHL goalie at some point.

But the killers softies that he's allowed for the better part of the season don't make up for it.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Can't fault the effort there tonight, some bad defensive breakdowns and not enough finish on our chances.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Not too mad given the lineup but it was still a very winnable game. Be competitive Monday aka don’t lose by 7 goals to an angry TB team

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
While we lost , it’s still awesome to see Jack is once again dominant. The points will come in bunches if he plays like that .
Kid is a stud. Imagine if he had a skilled winger or two…, he’s a one man show. Sucks Bratt was out
Thinking the same. Dude created every game. He had 4-5 great chances. He won't get stopped on those every time.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I didn't think he played bad tonight. The goals that happened to him tonight happen to every NHL goalie at some point.

But the killers softies that he's allowed for the better part of the season don't make up for it.

He needs to be the best player while we have half the roster out with Covid and he's consistently one of the bottom 3rd of performers on the team. He was sleeping on the goal that bounced off Jack and went in. I know you don't expect that, but you shouldn't be lax because of it. You saw the other teams goalie make two huge saves. Mac has been outgoaltened the last several games with the exception of the first period on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad