Post-Game Talk: Devils blow lead late and lose to Habs in Shootout (Same Movie)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tough loss, but it is what it is. We're going to get those dirty non-calls. It's just unfortunate it happened on the tying goal.

Let's just hope the Devils use this as fire this weekend. Really think we should start Cory on Friday to get his confidence back on track. Have to put him right back out here after a lackluster shootout performance.

I kinda want Cory back in. Marty is looking very average lately after being on fire for a while. I'm still worried this game might get Cory on the bench for a game next week that he might have otherwise played.

Reid Boucher

Jun 21, 2011
New Jersey
453631249_slide.jpg

mmmmm yes :)

:handclap:

and look at that Ref... standing there with poise. :yo:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Love what I've seen from Boosh, but I'm afraid this WORTHLESS coach will **** him up in no time.

He tried his best to do it in the first two periods. Boucher had like 7:30 (and was benched a long period after he dared to set up a 2-on-1 for Ryder), Sestito had 7:50 and Cam had just over 5 minutes. Yeah that's going to help us score. He finally gave Boucher a regular shift in the third period and voila he creates a goal. Yeah, bench him now Pete you ****

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 5m

Elias didn't think Subban kicked his feet from under him. Said he tried to set a pick for Henrique to buy him time.
Retweeted by CanadiensTalk

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Whoever said next Parise is kidding themselves. That's just as inane as the Henrique being better than Parise nonsense. But there's no reason to pump the brakes too hard on the kid, he looked good and he didn't have the defensive snafus that'd get him on Pete's **** list either.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
****ing hell man

Both teams lost today , 2 final exams tomorrow and a 20 page paper due Friday which I have done like 8 pages only

**** today man

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Boucher said he was 1-for-2 in shootout in Albany. “It’s the same move every time. I don’t have much else.”

Talk about being green...why you gotta admit that kid? I had hope we finally had a shootout scorer lol

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
If Parise could have half the shoot that Boucher has, he would be a top 5 player in the league

Reid Boucher

Jun 21, 2011
New Jersey

Elias didn't think Subban kicked his feet from under him. Said he tried to set a pick for Henrique to buy him time.

You see... Classy players don't ***** about plays in public, even if they don't agree with it on the inside. It's a tough concept to grasp, I understand.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ

This is one of the reasons Elias is a real ****ing hockey player. No whining.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Aha dear God, we're not even safe from the arrogance of some of their fans on our board.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
3:50 ill have you know!

I agree however :laugh:

No sleep for you. Punishment for making to day hell

Or instead of you maybe it was Manchester United's fault they lost, maybe its my fault I didnt do my paper earlier (nahhh) and maybe its PK Subbans fault we lost today

Nah, your right. Your fault

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad