Post-Game Talk: Devils blow lead late and lose to Habs in Shootout (Same Movie)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Boucher looked pretty comfortable I thought. the offensive corners were a little shaky but not massively so. shootout move was awesome

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Love what I've seen from Boosh, but I'm afraid this WORTHLESS coach will **** him up in no time.

TaiMaiShu

Aug 12, 2005
Every gameday I get excited to watch them play. Every gamenight I'm reminded of why I shouldn't. This **** cycle has to stop.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It was nice to score 3 goals without Jagr even getting on the board.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I do think Reid is getting a bit overhyped here. He looked good, but when I see someone mention him being the next Parise I think its time to take a few dozen steps back.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Haha, now a Habs fan thinks the slewfoot is fine since it happened away from the play.

Anyways, Boucher looked really good for his first game. A bit more practice with the team and who knows?

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
SUBBAN IS A PIECE OF BLEEPITY-BLEEP!!! :rant:

Cory couldn't stop a nosebleed in the Shootout.

Excited for Boosh, though. :nod:

Anyone else care to contribute?

Yeah nice to see Habs fans come over and explain how most of their board are idiots that don't know their ass from second base. We knew that. As far as Subban goes they can defend the piece of **** all they want. Real Hockey Fans know the difference between Dirty and Clean play.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
they should institute a rule here that if they lose you keep the GDTs.

That will help spread the pain

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Tough loss, but it is what it is. We're going to get those dirty non-calls. It's just unfortunate it happened on the tying goal.

Let's just hope the Devils use this as fire this weekend. Really think we should start Cory on Friday to get his confidence back on track. Have to put him right back out here after a lackluster shootout performance.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This team truly does find new ways to let you down every game. It's amusing.

They just find ways to lose games. This game was almost like one of those crappy performances up in Western Canada from earlier in the season.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Haha, now a Habs fan thinks the slewfoot is fine since it happened away from the play.

Anyways, Boucher looked really good for his first game. A bit more practice with the team and who knows?

No injury can happen away from the play? A case for when you have nothing good to say be as dumb as you can.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
453631249_slide.jpg

mmmmm yes :)

Jedi

Jul 20, 2010
North Jersey
Are Habs fans actually worse than Leafs fans?
It was nice to score 3 goals without Jagr even getting on the board.
This is possible :amazed:
I do think Reid is getting a bit overhyped here. He looked good, but when I see someone mention him being the next Parise I think its time to take a few dozen steps back.
If he's 60% of the player Zach was I'll be extremely pleased.

For now let's say he's Zach-ish. But "next Parise"...yeah, going just a lil' overboard there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad