GDT: Devils @ Blackhawks - 7 P.M. - MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
i feel like McLeod has gotten better the last few years while Bastian has stagnated or sometimes looked even worse..

i cant wait to get Nosek in there and ive liked Lazar thus far! when were healthy Willman should be our first man in i think
Bastian is doing his thing I think

McLeod has definitely stepped up his game. Started in last year’s playoffs.

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
how many teams in this league can they beat with the type of game they played tonight? not saying they were bad tonight. just curious what others think. cause they'll probably have to do it for a bit longer

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
how many teams in this league can they beat with the type of game they played tonight? not saying they were bad tonight. just curious what others think. cause they'll probably have to do it for a bit longer

Idk what you're saying. They were great tonight. Rocky first but 2nd and 3rd they breezed through and just dominated (still can't really f***ing finish). They won't be able to do this against better teams as easily but the type of game they played isn't the issue.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
WTF was Timo doing on that second GA?

I don't think he's hit his stride yet with us since the trade...but...I'm not sure he's the "gamebreaker" people thought we were getting. He seems more like a very high end grinder...kind of like a Zach Parise but with a bit less skill and defense and definitely less enthusiasm lol. He was basically a point-per-game guy in SJ while being "the man" right? Having to share a puck with the likes of Hughes and Bratt and surrounded by plenty of other guys are talented...him getting ~70 points seems about right to me. He's well on his way to that.

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
Idk what you're saying. They were great tonight. Rocky first but 2nd and 3rd they breezed through and just dominated (still can't really f***ing finish). They won't be able to do this against better teams as easily but the type of game they played isn't the issue.
yeah I worded that pretty terribly 😂 I guess my question was: will they be able to do this to the better teams in the league and not a team like chicago

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
WTF was Timo doing on that second GA?

I don't think he's hit his stride yet with us since the trade...but...I'm not sure he's the "gamebreaker" people thought we were getting. He seems more like a very high end grinder...kind of like a Zach Parise but with a bit less skill and defense and definitely less enthusiasm lol. He was basically a point-per-game guy in SJ while being "the man" right? Having to share a puck with the likes of Hughes and Bratt and surrounded by plenty of other guys are talented...him getting ~70 points seems about right to me. He's well on his way to that.

Meier had 5 shots on goal, a 67% CF%, and a 60% xG% tonight.

yes that play on the 2nd goal wasnt the best, but he was a beast otherwise

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
And by the way....Mercer looking way better...just happened to be on a line with Timo. Been calling for this for weeks now.

Full line-up I would keep the forward pairings Jack-Toffoli, Nico-Bratt, Timo-Mercer. Fill in whoever on the other wing for each line.

Meier had 5 shots on goal, a 67% CF%, and a 60% xG% tonight.

yes that play on the 2nd goal wasnt the best, but he was a beast otherwise
I didn't need a recap of his whole game, it was a rhetorical question about a bonehead play he made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad