Post-Game Talk: Devils beat Leafs 6-3: I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT. GOOD JOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
I really thought Butcher played well in his own zone.
He has held his own in all there games.

And Santini, the Great Santini. He's becoming as an elite defenseman as we all hoped.

Still early, but ya gotta love what you see. And the best reactions I love is those around the in how f***ing fast we are, people are just absolutely stunned by what they are seeing.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He has held his own in all there games.

And Santini, the Great Santini. He's becoming as an elite defenseman as we all hoped.

Still early, but ya gotta love what you see. And the best reactions I love is those around the in how ****ing fast we are, people are just absolutely stunned by what they are seeing.

We are still a couple of years away, but this really gets me excited for the potential ceiling of this core.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
giphy.gif

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
We are still a couple of years away, but this really gets me excited for the potential ceiling of this core.

And we STILL have got prospects like McLeod, Joey Anderson, Jesper Boqvist, Igor Rykov, Blake Speers, I could go on.

I don't think there has been a better GM in the league than Shero, remarkable job in not only turning this around but in the time frame, all Ranger fans were telling me were 2 to 3 more drafts away, honestly I think now we are just on draft away.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Butcher looks solid enough to be a bottom pairing or #5 guy at 5 on 5 and QB the PP right now. Very impressive for a rookie. If he works on his skating he may be more than that. He looks more solid defensively than Moore ever has.

Reactions: ForeverJerseyGirl

NiedsKicks

Jun 24, 2016
New Jersey
It’s not just speed but so much skill too. This team just took the rebuild 2 years into the future which is great because Cory looks like he’s ready to roll. Friday can’t come soon enough (and Saturday too, Rags!!)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
And we STILL have got prospects like McLeod, Joey Anderson, Jesper Boqvist, Igor Rykov, Blake Speers, I could go on.

I don't think there has been a better GM in the league than Shero, remarkable job in not only turning this around but in the time frame, all Ranger fans were telling me were 2 to 3 more drafts away, honestly I think now we are just on draft away.

It isn't just the drafting either. Great deals to get Palms, Hall, and Mojo to infuse vet offensive talent in a hurry.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Just got back, man what a game! As others have said Nico had a meh game, tried to force a lot of things but he still had his moments of great play. Bratt was honestly the best Devils player tonight, possibly the best player on the ice. It's ridiculous how good he is. Zacha looked better tonight, his deflection goal was nasty. The fourth line has been fantastic! And yea, Schneider. Wow what a game. It gives me hope this season because Schneider can do things like he did tonight but the difference is now we can actually score, and score quite a bit.

Moore on the PK needs to end too. I don't care, play 3 forwards. Just not Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad