GDT: Devils @ Avalanche - 9:00 PM - MSG+

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Better puck movement and rotation on that shift than on any of our last 98926524 PP opportunities. It's clear we have the skill players to have a decent PP, the problem is the system.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Better puck movement and rotation on that shift than on any of our last 98926524 PP opportunities. It's clear we have the skill players to have a decent PP, the problem is the system.

There is zero reason that a PP featuring guys like Jack and Bratt with the seasons they are having to be as bad as it is outside of a coaching issue.

Like that skill alone for score more simply by accident.

The trope this team doesn't have the offensive horses doesn't work anymore. Obviously maybe tonight with so many guys missing, but overall definitely not

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Stick checking and stick awareness is a coachable skill you need to instill in your team. Its kind of amazing how far his excuse making will go that he forgets this.
It absolutely can be coached. Doesn't mean it's not an unlucky play when it happens once in a while. It's a fluke play.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Went into the empty net just after the buzzer. That would really have been annoying and insulting if they had to do a perfunctory faceoff with .1 seconds left.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
There's 25 straight games without a goal for the THIRD different time in McLeod's NHL career.

He broke the last one with a goal in the 26th game.

Not enough time left in this season to see if he can go 38 games without a goal again, like he did by going goalless in his first 38 games in the league.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't think Hammond was that bad, outside of some questionable rebound control.

I always back not playing Daws every game, so that's definitely not a decision I question.

It was very random though, so I would ask the question, but I don't disagree with it or have any issue.

13BearerOfHope

Hoppsassa Gügüü
Oct 12, 2019
Ok game overall. Ava played yesterday and still had a lot of reserves in today’s win against us. We have quite a way to go.

Need a Ryan Graves update. Hope the good man is fine. Looked horrible

crashline

What smells like, brother?
Feb 10, 2018
Recchi's power play too often feels like a mess of forced, risky over handling that competent kill units seldom bite on.

Small wonder we've gift wrapped shorties at record levels this season.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad