Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

WwLXluO.jpg

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Not expecting much tonight, just want a solid effort. The Avs are that good. I’ll be watching though! This team has surprised us before though!

LGD!

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Hoping to get a solid showing against a scary good Avalanche team. With everyone injured and the Avs rolling, I have pretty low expectations for tonight.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
It could be worse. The Avs are without Kadri and Landeskog. That helps a lot.

Also, they have to lose at some point right? 7 game winning streak...

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Already pouring some woodford reserve early here with a marinated steak on the grill. Would like to make it through the night, we’ll see how that goes. :laugh:
What cut and what marinade and for how long?

I like a thick strip steak marinated in teriyaki sauce and some fresh pineapple juice. Let that sit overnight packed tight and grill away.

Reactions: Better Call Sal

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
What cut and what marinade and for how long?

I like a thick strip steak marinated in teriyaki sauce and some fresh pineapple juice. Let that sit overnight packed tight and grill away.

It was a Caribbean Jerk marinade and a petite sirloin. I’m usually a similar style to you on the cut and am open to any marinade myself so this was a new one I enjoyed trying!

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
It was a Caribbean Jerk marinade and a petite sirloin. I’m usually a similar style to you on the cut and am open to any marinade myself so this was a new one I enjoyed trying!
I’ll typically still throw a bit of salt pepper and garlic powder on it just before it finishes. I grill steaks over medium high heat on a gas grill. I save charcoal for something that cooks longer than 15 minutes.

Reactions: Better Call Sal

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Is Daws in net tonight?
I hope we sacrifice one of either Squeeky or Leaky (Hammond and Gillies) instead. Avs have the ability to pile on a ton of goals. I don’t want poor Daws to get destroyed out there. Nothing against him or our team but the Avs are rolling amd deadly at home . Plus we are without our best defensive D man , Jack etc. Why use Daws to get lambasted .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad