GDT: Devils at Predators 8pm MSG+2 TV theme sing-a-long edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Right before the Nashville fourth goal I was so upset Palmieri didn't feed Boucher.

Boucher did a great job curling around and getting open and I don't think Palmieri realized. Boucher would've had a ton of time to get a shot off there.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boucher needs an extended run with Zajac and Palms.

Agreed.

He looked amazing with them. I'm already on the uneasy that he's next to the pressbox if he doesn't start putting up some points again. He won't do that playing with all the garbage.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Agreed.

He looked amazing with them. I'm already on the uneasy that he's next to the pressbox if he doesn't start putting up some points again. He won't do that playing with all the garbage.

He's playing a solid game of late. Points are a bonus the way he's been playing.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
No matter the state of this team I'll always love them, went nuts when they tied it and won. Let's go on a run here and see if we can't make noise

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In a few weeks from now, when Cammalleri scores the game winner in game 7 against the Caps to eliminate them, we're all going to look back at this game and remember how it turned the season back around.

You know something? If you had told me one game ago that we were gonna make the playoffs, we would have given anything for that. And you know something? You know something? Not only are we going to Dallas Ray Shero! We're going back to Newark, and then San Jose and Anaheim and LA! And then we're going to Pittsburgh and we're going to back to Newark and then we're going to Columbus! And then we're gonna come back to Newark and Raleigh and we're going to Tampa and Sunrise!

And then we're going to Washington DC to take out Ovie and the Caps!

YEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

:laugh:

I swear we get at least one good gif from the fans per season.

Off the top of my head, 2010-2011 was the guy giving the thumbs up behind Moose.

2011-2012 has pointing man.

2012-2013 is the year we got the guy smugly drinking in Carolina.

13-14 we have those dancing fans at the Stadium Series practice.

Last year we had that guy jumping up and down after Larsson's goal.

And now we have this lovely piece of work :laugh:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
:laugh:

I swear we get at least one good gif from the fans per season.

Off the top of my head, 2010-2011 was the guy giving the thumbs up behind Moose.

2011-2012 has pointing man.

2012-2013 is the year we got the guy smugly drinking in Carolina.

13-14 we have those dancing fans at the Stadium Series practice.

Last year we had that guy jumping up and down after Larsson's goal.

And now we have this lovely piece of work :laugh:

Don't forget the dancing fan in Edmonton last season.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
You know something? If you had told me one game ago that we were gonna make the playoffs, we would have given anything for that. And you know something? You know something? Not only are we going to Dallas Ray Shero! We're going back to Newark, and then San Jose and Anaheim and LA! And then we're going to Pittsburgh and we're going to back to Newark and then we're going to Columbus! And then we're gonna come back to Newark and Raleigh and we're going to Tampa and Sunrise!

And then we're going to Washington DC to take out Ovie and the Caps!

YEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Howard-Dean-Joe-Raedle-Getty-Images-72350864.jpg

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Soo do we return to doom and gloom after dropping 4 of the next 5? :laugh:

Great effort by the team last night. Sick of seeing Gionta on the PK though. He doesn't have the reach nor the hockey IQ to make up for his lack of reach.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015

Great effort by the team last night. Sick of seeing Gionta on the PK though. He doesn't have the reach nor the hockey IQ to make up for his lack of reach.

accept the doom and the gloom. you'll hate the losses less and love the wins more

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
108usj.gif

G4BRHU3.gif

dancingdevils.gif

1416628246883_zps3ndyjceb.gif

vBsZh86.jpg

emeterem.jpg

RZnMGf4.jpg

For everyone's viewing pleasure :laugh: I just can't find the guy who was giving the thumbs up behind Moose.

EDIT: HA, found him! Now in descending chronological order :laugh:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Wait, you don't like him tumbling to the ice after every faceoff either?

Hopefully each member of the Scrap Heap Trio will be history next training camp.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
108usj.gif

G4BRHU3.gif

dancingdevils.gif

1416628246883_zps3ndyjceb.gif

vBsZh86.jpg

emeterem.jpg

RZnMGf4.jpg

For everyone's viewing pleasure :laugh: I just can't find the guy who was giving the thumbs up behind Moose.

EDIT: HA, found him! Now in descending chronological order :laugh:

Good find, had trouble looking for that Moose one for awhile.

All we need is a Devils fan in Dallas to make an appearance on the TV and .....this trip will be complete....

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
The U mad thumbs up picture is funny cause I'm pretty sure that's Paul Silverman, a wealthy NJ real estate investor who also owns the NJ Beer Co.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Good find, had trouble looking for that Moose one for awhile.

All we need is a Devils fan in Dallas to make an appearance on the TV and .....this trip will be complete....

The key to getting recognized on tv is to have a lower level seat and to stand up and do your thing right after a Devils goal.
Wearing a Devils jersey of course.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
how the heck do you even know that!

and that's most definitely him
Silverman-Paul-2013-3x42-150x150.jpg

http://www.jerseycityindependent.co...verman-will-helm-the-new-jersey-beer-company/

we carry his beer at the rock right? i'm gonna have to buy some of his beers now as a tribute to him :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haha I knew when I was reading an article a little while ago about NJ Beer Co his picture looked familiar. He seems like a really cool guy and seems invested in his Jersey roots. IIRC NJ Beer Co was having financial struggles after one of it's brewing parts broke, and Paul stepped in and essentially invested and saved the brewery.

On the topic of the NJ Beer Co, I recommend checking out the brewery in North Bergen. Great stuff. It's basically a large warehouse garage, but they have a bar there and they have small Devils replica Cup banners hanging. Support your Jersey brews!

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Haha I knew when I was reading an article a little while ago about NJ Beer Co his picture looked familiar. He seems like a really cool guy and seems invested in his Jersey roots. IIRC NJ Beer Co was having financial struggles after one of it's brewing parts broke, and Paul stepped in and essentially invested and saved the brewery.

On the topic of the NJ Beer Co, I recommend checking out the brewery in North Bergen. Great stuff. It's basically a large warehouse garage, but they have a bar there and they have small Devils replica Cup banners hanging. Support your Jersey brews!

if i see him in the arena, i really wanna let him know he's become pretty well known from his antics, to hear his reaction hahaha. that's a pretty cool partnership though, and it's especially sweet knowing that he's a big fan.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Haha I knew when I was reading an article a little while ago about NJ Beer Co his picture looked familiar. He seems like a really cool guy and seems invested in his Jersey roots. IIRC NJ Beer Co was having financial struggles after one of it's brewing parts broke, and Paul stepped in and essentially in vested and saved the brewery.

Dino BBQ also has at least one NJ Beer Co brew on tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad