GDT: Devils at Panthers 7p MSG2+: The end of an agonizing marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Maybe in a Devils sweater too

I don't think there's any way he gets traded in the offseason, unless we hire a coach he doesn't like and Lou can't do much to speed up the rebuild. I still think any Elias trade happens at the deadline next year if (when?) we're out of it again. But we'll probably get crap cause of his NMC anyway.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I can't believe I'm actually not totally depressed that the season is over. I'm just relieved I don't have to watch anymore of this.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Hope for the best at the lottery and on draft day, and some upgrades on this roster (particularly the forwards) over the off-season. That's all that's left to do as a fan now.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
I hope Lou noticed that Oates is not good enough. Our forwards were terrible all season...he did nothing at improving them.

Our defense was ok so Id keep Stevens before Oates but I do wonder what a full clear-out of the coaching staff would do.

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
Just thought I'd check in and see what everyone is saying about our last game of the season. Only 9 pages worth of comments? This season was over in December if not earlier. I hope next year is better, but I am not positive about that. Lou has some big decisions to make.

1. New coach.
2. Trade a D man for some forward help?
3. Convince free agents to come to this mess where offensive numbers for players decline.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Its+Over.gif

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Two of the only bright spots of the season scored goals. We gave up a PP goal that ended up being the game winner. Patty hits the post late. Yep, pretty much the season in a nutshell.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What the **** did Henrique do to get ejected? I wasn't watching and am confused since the whole thing evidently started on the Bernier play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad